Your setups [ 10k Archive]

Love how it’s still possible to use everything completely in the dark.
Some people don’t like all the lights but I reckon looks really damn good

29 Likes

I just have the standard hardware, but I’m editing with iFCB, which has been abandoned I guess? I hope I can keep this computer running forever so i can keep using the program!

1 Like

YIKES. Youre making me cold just looking at the picture.

2 Likes

I’m all about the lights! :+1:t6:

1 Like

It seems I can’t leave my stuff in one place for more than a couple of months before I get the itch to unplug it all and move it around. :man_facepalming:

42 Likes

whats that thing on the right with “off” in the display? the one above the microfreak…

DSI Evolver with custom overlay. There was a close-up earlier in the topic:

Here’s the vendor:
https://www.oversynth.com/dsi-evolver-overlays

5 Likes

Oh, I’d love to play around with the ndlr, but getting stuff send from China and messing around with customs is way to much of a hassle to order one :frowning:

2 Likes

Some amazing set ups on here, I’m jealous. Having the instruments is only half the battle, having the right furniture and space to set it up is also a massive factor I guess. I work with what I have, my desk is messy and I’m propping things up with empty boxes and shit. I also don’t have any monitors and have to do everything via headphones, but I’m used to it now.

My modular has evolved in such a way that I’m using every module and can more or less leave it patched. I’ve noticed since I got my OT back that my workflow has picked up pace.

20 Likes

What did you use to rack your Peak?

ooooooh

That’s my Evolver with a Oversynth skin and new knobs. I gave the old girl a facelift!

1 Like

Ah yes, I’d forgotten I’d already posted a pic of it.

I got these from eBay.

2 Likes

Nice. Way cheaper than the other ones available…

1 Like

I’ve got the Novation metal stand available now if anyone is interested. You will need to buy some bolts though as I mislaid these when racking the Peak.

Thank you!

I really like the komplex sequencer. One thing that ive added that really opens up the sequencer is a switch. Now i have switches in both of my eurosystems. Really awesome to sequence the sequencers. Can get super freaky :grinning:
Alpha Base is my go to drum machine, i just wish i bought one earlier

Current new house mini setup

22 Likes

I have serious depression issues that can only be solved by buying elektron gear.

36 Likes