Your setups [ 10k Archive]

The perspective of the picture makes it look deeper than it is.

2 Likes

This one?

4 Likes

Heresy.

1 Like

Cool! Thanks for the link. I have them hooked to the td 3 for control voltage and it’s pretty amazing thus far. I am excited to learn more!

here’s what it looks/sounds like. Super messy and unpredictable but FUUUUN.
1 Like

What app is that??

AUM is the host and the synth that is open is Aparillo from SugarBytes

1 Like

Did you notice that this setup also contains your setup?

7 Likes

Here’s my current setup. It’s gonna stay like this for a while I think. I have no need for anything else.

19 Likes

we won’t be mad if the GAS kicks in. Have you seen the shiney new Maschine+?

4 Likes

Yep. Must resist. I love the Maschine workflow but since all my music making is DAW based, I’m happy sticking with the MK3. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway!

2 Likes

That and 20 brains

lol I thought that comment might not blow over so well in this forum. I’ve made some dope beats from happy accidents that arose due to scrubbing thru my samples on the DT, but chopping is my bread and butter.

1 Like

But I’m using almost 100% of my brain. :lying_face:

1 Like

9 Likes

getting a Hydrasynth, the new 600$ TASCAM interace, Ableton, a Studio Projects condenser, maybe Push 2.

The TASCAM DP-006 recorder was one of the last 2 on the internet.

13 Likes

Nice cable salad (as we say in germany) you got there! Just put the hydra on top and it looks tidy

8 Likes

THX :wink:

Push 2 is sweet, if you are serious about getting into ableton live.

1 Like

Seconded. Just upgraded a few months ago from a too-many-years-old Push to the 2. I’m a little worried that Push 3 is close to being released, though.

yea i was heavy into ableton at verion 6 (AiR) back in the 00s. Not crazy about the direction it has taken. might wait for push 3. right nowi use the trial and justreroute the audio to a resample track andpluck the result from the temp dir and load it onto the digitakt. i am looking to built and release complex structured audio and do some soundtracking work with it.