Your setups [ 10k Archive]

I totally didn’t copy my setup from yours…

Now I need to work more on the audio routing…

I totally didn’t copy my setup from yours…

Now I need to work more on the audio routing…
[/quote]
Nice one :wink:

Man, i want the BIM. But the price …

Loving this combo and space.
How ever, perhaps a photograph of an empty square in DPRK could help me with my (lack of) dubtechno atmosphere creativity…

Really love your setup ! Minimixer to HoF to octa is nice idea ! I have some questions :

Is the mini mixer noisy? I bought one from rolls with power supply, but I find it quite noisy. Maybe this one is better !

Why don’t you use the midi seq of MPC ?

Live sampling small living room setup

Studio setup

other side of the room

https://youtu.be/dvw2oVUJxgA … little video of me in my room projection mapping A4 CS01 and SH101 … so much fun! !! ! ! ! !! ! .
https://youtu.be/dvw2oVUJxgA

Nice rig @joeyfivecents is that the iconnectaudio 4+? How do you like it?

Really love your setup ! Minimixer to HoF to octa is nice idea ! I have some questions :

Is the mini mixer noisy? I bought one from rolls with power supply, but I find it quite noisy. Maybe this one is better !

[/quote]
No, the Rolls MX42 is without power and its absolutely quite.
I start with the Octatrack sequencing midi. The MPC cames later (mainly for drums). I love the fast workflow of the MPC and playing notes on the Pads. But the Octa has a very nice Appegiator. And because the Octa is the heart of my system i left midi sequencing to the octa …

[/quote]
No, the Rolls MX42 is without power and its absolutely quite.
I start with the Octatrack sequencing midi. The MPC cames later (mainly for drums). I love the fast workflow of the MPC and playing notes on the Pads. But the Octa has a very nice Appegiator. And because the Octa is the heart of my system i left midi sequencing to the octa … [/quote]
Thank for your answers :slight_smile:

Nice rig @joeyfivecents is that the iconnectaudio 4+? How do you like it?[/quote]
Hey there flannel! I’ve seen some of your posts over at Operator 1 and absolutely love the music you’re making. The iConnectAudio4+ has really grown on me. At first the routing was a little confusing but once i got the hang of it, I find it indispensable. I’m about to start running it standalone with all my hardware. Just got myself another MPC 1000 (I sold the first one I had). The preamps on the iConnect sound pretty good. It’s definitely worth the money. Check out my soundcloud if you ever get a chance. Again, really digging your stuff.

@polymono: When you say the mpc comes later for drums, what do you mean? I’m trying to incorporate my mpc1000 into my OT/op-1 setup. I can’t quite figure out how to record drums on the mpc when it is slaved to the OT…I want to add them in realtime without stopping everything. It’s like the mpc just doesn’t want me to record on the fly while everything is running. If I stop it and unsync it from the OT, everything works exactly as it’s supposed to. Would it be better to make mpc the master?

There’s a way to do it, but the record button alone won’t work. You need to activate overdub which I think is shift+record or play+record.

There’s a way to do it, but the record button alone won’t work. You need to activate overdub which I think is shift+record or play+record. [/quote]
Also it doesn’t work if you’ve changed patterns.

New desk brought some friends out of storage.
This is GAS

Just spent the morning doing a teardown/rebuild of the lab today. Added the DX11(mostly for MIDI controller for now, $50 PawnShop score!) and dug out the old RS7000 to try and incorporate everything. Still not too sure how this is all going to work. I’m thinking I can sequence everything on the RS and then record everything to the sequencers for more tweaking or when I need to do the few live PA gigs get.

1 Like

Thats awsome, shame the visuals were a bit hard to see.

Thats awsome, shame the visuals were a bit hard to see.[/quote]
thanks man… will upload some more with better images… I am new to camera and visuals etc … proud like a dog though! …