Your setups [ 10k Archive]

what do you thinks about the grendel grenadier ?

My first impression is. WOW!!! Built like a tank, sounds awesome and looks sweet.

Now Im just waiting for my cables to arrive so i can sequence it from the A4…then i will probably love it even more then i do now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you looking for something acidic with a personal touch then i think you couldnt go wrong with a Grendel Grenadier RA-9

Had the best morning in a long time…my love woke me up and said she had a suprise for me :astonished:
The suprise was that she moved all furniture to make a space for my setup and made a painting for me to hang over my setup…thats what i call :heart:

That is a keeper right there.

Well you seem to have some really nice machines allready ( Mmmm… those Waldorfs ) … nice setup …

That is a keeper right there.[/quote]
How’s the Grenadier ??? Good machine ???
If you ever sell gear … KEEP the painting !

Been working on this solo set up for live shows for about 8 months, having been through numerous bits of stuff I finally got somewhere that really works for me to make music. Whoop!

L>R: TC Hall of Fame Reverb; SP404, Mutable Instruments Shruthi x 2 (in one case…bought it like that, love it!) MDUWmkii, mackie mixer.

All in a roadcase, takes less than 5 minutes to plug in and go.

party on

Craig / researchintospeed

Very nice and small setup !! And very portable I guess :+1:
How’s the Mackie - mixer by the way ? I saw it in a shop and I really like the size of it … please let me know your opinion ( EQ - send-returns - etc… )

I love this kind of setup, minimalist, easy to setup = lot of fun !

Aww yarh!
I love these kinds of setups. I took the same route a couple of years ago and finally finished it up by adding a midi clock to it all. It’s definitely an exercise in setting limits to, I think, encourage productivity.

Love this idea of having one little self-contained box. I really want to try something like this. Already have that same mixer! Works for me. Fairly versatile little thing.

That is a keeper right there.[/quote]
How’s the Grenadier ??? Good machine ???
If you ever sell gear … KEEP the painting ! [/quote]
I got to say that i love the Grenadier, built like a tank, awesome sound and just plain fun to play with :wink:
And it will be even more fun when i get my C/V cables for the A4 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Been Elektronless for a while now and actually completely sequencerless, after selling my OT.

Yesterday a friend of mine borrowed me his MPC, so I’m back in the business!

MPC2000, TR-8, Sub Phatty, Emu Vintage Pro, Boss BX-8.

Looking to add a Focusrite Compounder + some external FX in the near future.

So we cleared the last office from boxes and so this is base from now on!

I finally pulled my finger out and started to build my new studio setup (yay!).
The closest table will be forward, inline with other one. Hopefully it will fit all my other crap on it.
Finnished pics to come.

WOAAW !!! Those instruments man :+1:

• A Tree > very good :heart:

WOAAW !!! Those instruments man :+1:

• A Tree > very good :heart: [/quote]
    Yeah, the room acoustics are terrible (major bass deadspots) but the view is worth it. I just “pump up the volume” and everything sounds better.

This is my little setup. It fits in a flightcase and is hidden under a couch. Like a drawer.

1 Like

That is awesome and gives me an idea… :+1:

Rewired my small studio this morning to get my OTO Machines BIM in the mix.
Now i have the audio from Grendel RA-9 Grenadier running thru the Monomachine that goes to the Octatrack. From the Octatrack the cue out run thru the Oto Machines Bim back into the Octatrack A/B input.
So now Im able to “cue” in the delayed audio or get the dry audio from the Grenadier,Monomachine and Octatrack.

Happy weekend :slight_smile: