But what about the colour?
C’mon…
Do tell?

1 Like

Mine is simple:

I like Haskell and my Elektrons…

M.

5 Likes

Mines a cat cause I often go missing and get found two weeks later trapped in someone’s shed 30 miles away

11 Likes

I had to move out of my last apartment because it had giant rats in the building. They chewed at some of my books and once I heard them run across my OT and their little feet pressing on the trigs and scratching the case… Lovely sound to be awoken to at 4 am. I caught two in live traps and more kept coming. I figured it was their building and not mine (they’d been there longer) so moved away. Since then I tell people Im a synthrat and found a picture of a Skaven (warhammer). It all seems so fitting…

6 Likes

SUCH a good movie! All three of that guys movies were inspiring in different ways! But that one was the easiest to watch!

1 Like

Neat to see another Eugene born elektron user on here!

1 Like

Mine is just me reusing some animation I did of a sneaky tiger with shifty eyes!

10 Likes

I was warming up some rice crispies and milk in the science oven but over-did it and it exploded.
Thought it looked quite good so took a snap.
Bit of trivia, that’s a TB303 mug and also how I got my name, it was totally ruined :wink:

6 Likes

Mine is a British Royal Airforce roundel. Cos we are The Mods.

4 Likes

Quadraphenia?

Mine is one of the cats that look after my skis.
Gotta know which ones are mine.
And I’m a bassist for about 30 years, hence the bass slinging.

4 Likes

hahaha love the topic

it’s just me (listening to music)

1 Like

Mine is Kaonashi, also called No-Face, a character from the anime Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi (Spirited Away), to which I relate somehow. I highly recommend the movie :+1:

8 Likes

mine is my first human warlock in destiny. he got replaced by a awoken warlock

3 Likes

I had this form/glyph imprinted in my mind around '95 I assume- during the planetary alignment- of a single orb over a horizontal line.
Then I modified it to a squiggly and made it more archaic, actually not knowing what it may mean, consciously.
Until recently, I discovered the orb represents via various occult study, the oldest and widespread cult of Sun worship- of course, the sun and the squiggly, water…“The Sun walking on water”, or the time of Egyptian Set in evening, or Horus in the morning.

2 Likes

Did not expected Destiny Players in this Forum here :smiley: How’s it going in Forsaken? Havent played the Game since October 2018 …

@All: Sorry for Off-Topic, but couldnt resits :slight_smile:

1 Like

Elektroman!

(Or woman or androgynous or bigender, actually it’s hard to tell the gender of elektron boxes when you try to form a person out of them)

5 Likes

Stolen from the awesome Ghost in the Shell.

3 Likes

Mine is of a jacket I’m wearing with a logo for a recording studio I work for out here in Chicago called glitchmode recordings. It was taken backstage at a 3teeth/Relic EP release show in Cincinnati at this now-closed gay bar called “The Dock”. Not seen in the photo was a bottle of Jameson being passed to me by Xav.

2 Likes

A pic my friend drew of me

3 Likes

A picture of my recently sold Waldorf Pulse 2 screen that is glitched out with a vhs style overlay. Thought it looked cool.

4 Likes