Your digitakt setup

need to cook up some kinda hybrid dj set with this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Damn cables! Great job tho man, look forward to seeing it finished/in action :slight_smile:

Hiya, it is these batteries?
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/DOCA-D589-15000MAH-High-Magnification-Car-Emergency-Starter-Mobile-Laptop-Power-Supply-Rechargeable-Battery-Power-Bank/1654021_32436685122.html

8 Likes

Yep!

Digitakt added to my “On the Road” set-up (and I’ve been on the road for some time recently).

Circuit and Digitakt are both feeding the Peak MIDI from a Kenton merge, it’s quite a versatile system with the longer individual patterns and super quick 6-note sequencing from Circuit but also some additional sweet P-locking of the synth from Digitakt including program changes for making Peak drum patterns. Circuit’s also good for making a beat, sampling it into the Digitakt whilst keeping everything in tempo too.

Both Digitakt and Circuit Mono Station’s audio input are on the mixer auxes for sampling and filthing up effects duties respectively.
It’s all incredibly quick, easy to use and super powerful… It’s a Doozer!

-CALC-

15 Likes

waaaaah, a Peak, very nice!

1 Like

he DOES work for Novation ya know :slight_smile:

hey all, wondering if we’re able to maintain our existing personal/recorded samples (on +Drive) with the new OS 1.03 update… or will they be wiped clean?

hey bruin, updating the OS changes none of your saved stuff… i’ve just updated to 1.03 and all my patterns, sounds and samples are intact…

thank you

3 Likes

How do you have a Mono Station already??

he works for Novation. He does a lot of the Circuit videos.

1 Like

Ohhhh, him. I had no idea.

1 Like

All those pretty lights!! :heart_eyes:

that explains why he got one - and me not :ecstatic:

fun tiem

7 Likes

Cool laser (and beats)! What is it?

Those monitor stands :heart_eyes:

2 Likes