Your digitakt setup

5V peak-to-peak, I’d imagine. :wink:

6 Likes

The best answer I could have dreamed of.

1 Like

I let the krks do the job :smile:

1 Like

The 45000 looks cool, are you using it to build up tracks live? I’m curious and interested in getting one

1 Like

I got the OT, RYTM, A4, and MS-20… Think I should start a rack?

Open mic last Monday. (I’m the host)

13 Likes

not yet, but i’m eager to do that soon. seems fairly easy in theory though.
I’m mostly waiting on the next update of the OS as there still seem to be some issues with midi and crashes in general.

Oh definitely. But then wave goodbye to every little piece of money that passes through your hands. Be worth it though.

1 Like

Travel setup in Tasmania this week.
Powerful combo these two.

24 Likes

Its a dark mofo, that digitakt

2 Likes

yeah i use 45000 to just to capture raw loops from my modular and improvise, so haven’t done any or midi sync with Digitakt or viceversa at this moment. the DT has been just for audio no midi no crashes.

Need more details about this trip. Looks amazing…

Some renovation in this setup coming soon :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Here’s a prototype Digitakt setup I’m working on.

All battery powered (the batteries are under the Heat and Digitakt) with a Kenton Midi Host for the OP-1 and Bluetooth transmitter built in.

63 Likes

Badass :slight_smile: Could maybe squeeze an Organelle along the top there too :wink: Kinda reminds me of a R2R aesthetically (at a glimpse).

3 Likes

An Organelle would be cool :slight_smile: but that space at the top is there for the cabling.
I’ll post some more shots soon.

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes_cat: Awesome job, man

1 Like

Could you tell us what batteries you use, how long they last and what your experience with them is? Thanks!

Sure, I’ll update as I get some experience with it.

I’m using Doca 15000 mAh batteries, They have a 12V output and a USB out which is handy.
No specific data on how long they last yet because I haven’t had time to play with it all yet, but on one test I did the Heat was powered for 4 hours and there was still juice left. Since that’s analog circuitry I imagine that Digitakt will go for a lot longer.

2 Likes

That is an amazing setup!

1 Like