Your digitakt setup

how my DT setup has changed over the period of the last two weeks.
quite happy as i can freely move the DT around.
its small Footprint is a godsend ! (much more then ever thought upfront )

he

12 Likes

Right now I am mostly just running digitakt with a microgranny2 and seeing how much I can push out of it with just that. I have been using a Roland SC-88 as a sound source and I have a Electribe 2 which can function as a max 4 note poly 24 voice mulitimbrel VA synth with FX and filter emulation, its not the best of the best but you can get a bunch of different character out of it and it does sound nice (basically like a kingkorg). Preenfm2 is on my list of things I want to pair with digitakt.

1 Like

Sure you have enough Launch Controls?

2 Likes

enough is never an option :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need the Lunch Control for my VST’s.
I always forget about it haha.
Nice setup.

1 Like

i don´t seee your point.
Even not when just meant as a joke which i think it was. :wink:

these few boxes make a DAW feel like a real hardware synth
( i use Live MAINLY as a by me freely patchable (edit)“Piano/E-Piano/Synth- workstation” respectivly “sample play” workstation.
incorporating also FX ofcourse. :wink:
its quite awesome !
( i´m back to using ITB for music since just a few months after a 10 years + abstinence from it )

the trick here is to tinker yourself some shelfs together to get a perfect ergonomy which i achived btw.
do not make jokes on that, haha

2 Likes

Ok…sure, didn’t mean anything by it.

4 Likes

hows the 0-Coast? I love my op1 but its more about feeding it sounds to get what I want and I’d prefer a portable synth to build from scratch.

-NV

Its all sweetspot:)

2 Likes

Nice pic! How are you transporting the DT?

I had it wrapped up in a padded laptop bag. Nice to have something a bit nicer and custom, but that worked ok.

I am gonna have to look into purchasing one thanks !!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Finally got the time to play with it last night. Everything (except the OP-1 … got to read up how to do that) synced from the A4.

19 Likes

4 Likes

Are you in prison? :smile:

2 Likes

I have the same walls in my lab. Gonna say basement here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha no - just some shady 1970s renovation work.

Added this into the mix now to give the minilogue some more ~meat~

1 Like

I made some room in the studio, sold a lot of samplers that were just not in use for years, they all have better homes and uses now :cry: At least now, the Digitakt is out of the garage and now in the Murky Melody Studio, and yes, I’ve reduced to one monitor​:grinning:. Time to freak-out!!

1 Like

No love for Waldorf Attack?