Your digitakt setup

Modest setup here.
Digitakt
Analog 4 Mk1
Future Retro XS
Moog Minitaur

The setup pictures I have seen have inspired me to get tidy and having everything in its place will increase creative flow I am sure. I must clean my room.

1 Like

Current Setup on my desk:

Teenage Engineering PO20
Elektron Digitone

1 Like

The Digitone can apply FX on incoming audio?

2 Likes

Yep

How do you get your cables so neat and hidden behind the gear? Shorter cables and cable ties? Mine is the opposite, lol

The Deluge / Launchpad are on a Pedaltrain pedalboard on top of a keyboard stand, this gives me room to pass cables through to the underside and bundle up any surplus. Similarly, the DT/DN are on an Ikea Isberget tilted laptop stand which has space underneath for hiding cables.

But generally speaking I use short cables to avoid a lot of surplus, a lot of Velcro cable ties, and some split loom tubing in a few places.

I work in IT, I guess cable management has become second nature.

1 Like

This is my setup at the moment, I keep changing it, but really like this way right now. Keystep (not shown) into Digitakt out to the Deepmind 12, DM12 thru to a CV.OCD box to convert midi for channel 1+2 on the Digi into CV, so that I can control 2 voices/CV on the eurorack. I should try to incorporate my Virus Snow, but not much room left on the desk. Everything is mixed and recorded straight to SD card on the Zoom R16.

Love the Digitakt, but recently due to its limitations it is making me GAS for an Octatrack 2.

7 Likes

53 Likes

that ultrapatch thing is neat !

2 Likes

My bedroom setup:
Midi from keyboard to DT. Midi out from DT to Alesis midi IO hub that is connected to iPad (to sync, record midi.)

All Audio goes to mixer. AUX from any channel goes to DT Input L, for selecting any audio to be resampled from ANY source.

CTRL ROOM goes to Zoom U24 IN. Main out from Zoom goes to line in 1,2 in mixer, to record audio into Ableton, gives me flexibility to monitor etc…

1 Like

this gave me an idea for changing my setup layout. |Thanks.

That looks great

Nice modular set up :+1:t3:

I’m back, with a fresh Digitakt. I hope this one does not crash incessantly like the one I returned 8 months ago.

5 Likes

Here’s my setup

1 Like

Nice stands, where did you get them?

Home depot. I just had to cut it, sand it and finish it. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haha nice! I totally forgot that it have holes on the sides, this should be super easy to make.

No idea if it has holes or not. Those are mock screws. 3m double sided tape.

Mock screws? What for?