Your digitakt setup

Digitakt and OB-6 since the last shared pic…

3 Likes

Uploading…

nice fx arsenal there…

I think your set up should be called blotaktsky… love little minimal rigs like this.

2 Likes

1 Like

Love this, very cool

my setup here: Digitakt control tempo and program change…on AK, and control…korg R3 and Waldorf Streichfett…

2 Likes

Here’s my set up.
Digitakt as brain and drum wizard
Minitaur for bass
Reface CS for pads
0-coast for leads
And last I switch between volca fm, Yamaha QY70 and a monotribe

https://youtu.be/ddD9vklrcHU

Elektron Digitakt
Moog Mother 32
Moog Minitaur

Some ideas today, digitakt and virus snow

4 Likes

What place does the Digitakt have in your music? Do you use it just for the drums? As groovebox? To control other synths? What kind of music you do? How does it all fit together? How do you use other instruments? Do you wrap things up in a DAW or do you try to have a hardware only thing going on?

I’ve used it just for the drums on my songs with the band I’m in, but I’ve also been doing some Digitakt solo thingies and I quite like using it as a groovebox. Currently I have Digitakt and some HW synths being controlled from the computer, but I was thinking of flipping things around and maybe just using the MIDI on Digitakt.

The lack of saveable songs and a couple other hassles in making multi-pattern compositions are a bit irritating sometimes, but overall the workflow is really smooth and the box is really self-contained.

Current using a DAW where I put everything together, but I’d really like to use the computer just for recording if possible. I’ve lost inspiration for doing stuff in fron of a keyboard and screen.

1 Like

Sounding lovely. Seen a TI come up cheap… I don’t think I can resist.

Am I the only one on here struggling with signal flow? It can get complicated even with just a few devices.

I’ve purchased a Behringer M400 MicroMix which is a tiny cheap little box, takes mono signals and combines them and you can adjust volume per input to a single TS output. Anyone using this in their setup? I’d like to avoid a mixer but I only have a stereo pair of line level 1/4" on my usb Audio Input. using the DT and Monologue would sum everything to mono and I could only use a single mono output as I understand it.

Got the DT last week, here’s my rig…

6 Likes

Nice. I had the electribe, the synth side was ok. Hated thr samples and everything else. Only piece of gear I’ve ever sold.

This is my new digitakt set up, begins tracks without PC and finish the live set with it

3 Likes

i mainly use the electribe as a midi controller for my other gear because you can assign scales to the pads, plus I quite like the gate arp. Its sequencer is terrible though so I sequence everything from my engine. I agree with you about the sounds, if I use it for sounds at all it’s just for the odd synth voice and for that its quite handy.

My Setup is not big yet but :slight_smile: The Digitakt , Novation Circuit , Novantion control , Korg Monoloque , Alesis qx25. Alto live 1202 and reason 10.

Will get the digitone and the Analog heat

3 Likes

Digi what?

1 Like

? Digitone en Heat why