Your digitakt setup

Wow, that is a very attractive and fun looking box.
Pricey, probably for obvious reasons.
I think you have given me a YouTube subject of the day.

How you liking the LXR??

It’s great. If it had pads and a warranty it would be perfect. But it sounds fantastic, and the sequencer is really fun to program. Overall I’m very happy with it. (Full disclosure: I didn’t build it myself.)

1 Like

Got it from MA? I played with a built one there a month or two ago at a synth meet up.

Yeah it belonged to one of the guys there. I think once I sample the bejeezus out of it, the LXR might come out of the setup proper as I’m encountering a bit of sequencer overload. But it’s definitely a nice machine to have around.

1 Like

Ripping up some furious distorted beats here. Just had a baby so it’s in my headphones only. But wow, what a jam. X

4 Likes

pinched a dell monitor stand from work and bolted the digitakt to that :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Holy balls, that’s brilliant! There are a bazillion of those laying around in every IT department on the planet!

Here’s an update on my micro desk :
With pop up laptop stand to boot :slight_smile:

Very very psyched on this new Heat addition !

Still a couple minor changes to come for the modular; as always.

On a totally unrelated note, I have had no luck at all with my Mac (w/ Logic or Ableton) recognizing the Heat in Overbridge… If someone could point me to a nice how to that’d be great… I have no idea what to to as it seems to be set up right…

Edit :
And an extract of the patch pictured here :

9 Likes

DT filling in for my Maschine Mk3 & Jam which haven’t been working for almost 2 months :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

What’s that cool looking 4x4 pad thing with a bunch of knobs below your eurorack setup?

That’s the Make Noise Rene module.

Currently using Digitakt to sequence the Minitaur. The MPK mini works great with the AFmkII but I really want to sequence both units with the Digitakt.

2 Likes

Oh man, loving these pics. Keep the coming. Lots of good ideas.

1 Like

Double Digitakt!

19 Likes

26 Likes

First post here on the forum, been lurking a while though. Some really nice setups in this thread!

I’ve had all manner of Elektron Gear over the years - MnM, MDUW, OT, A4. The one I’m getting along with the most though is the Digitakt.

I’ve been trying to put together a small, self contained live setup for a while now and finally nailed it once I got hip to the Digitakt.

As others have said it really fills a lot of gaps and makes a one synth setup rather easy for making tracks OTB. Really fun piece of kit…

18 Likes

Lovely set up. Did you make the wooden stand yourself?

2 Likes

^It was originally a stand for some volcas I had that I got in a package deal on eBay. Sold the volcas, kept the stand, but broke it down, repurposed it, and stained the wood it to what you see there. So, I kind of made it I suppose, out of materials precut by someone else. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great setup. Love your style!