Hey sorry, just saw this. I have been avoiding Elektronauts lately to help me deal with the perpetual delay of the next DT update.
So the opening bit is just some sampled acoustic guitar that I am glitching out on DT. I’ve got a kick and rim shot sample for the main beat and then various little Think Break segments that come in and out. I have two versions of the break, a dry version that has probability and re-trigs and one that has delay on it and I believe shorter envelopes so that the individual loops fade out faster. At first I am manually playing the track mutes on the dubby break track and then I bring in the main one. Then I am using CTRL-ALL to bring the pitch of all tracks up and down and doing bit reduction swells and then reloading the pattern. Then I add in the more uptempo choppy melodic thing which is just from the same guitar sample and then just remove some elements gradually until the end.