Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

That was flippin’ awesome!

Thanks dude!

wow super dope :slight_smile: getting inspired!
But a lot of work i reckon 16 patterns, 4 bars and cond triggs and fills

New recording 1st take improv maybe not as mister jeremy blake and umonox or all you other great artist but it’s a start :stuck_out_tongue:

https://soundcloud.com/djerror_nl/strutoaked

8 Likes

So good,
You did it at 160 and STILL got that much variation out of it,
I’ve tried using 160 breaks at 80bpm patterns for longer parts.
Are the breaks on two channels?
Clever stuff either way

1 Like

sounds cool man! but needs a bit of sidechain i think :wink: yeah, but thats just my taste. i like sidechain, cant get enough of it :smiley:

2 Likes

Very nice song ! How u do this bassline at the end of the song i very like this acid phase !

Thank you! All of the breaks are on one track and it’s actually a one bar pattern. I’m just using probability trigs and looping.

Thx :thup:
The bass is made with a simple waveform in looping mode.
I really dig DT filter :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is the type of the waveform please ? Sine square ? I wait my digitakt and i hope i can make song like u with acid !!

I believe it’s the “Deep” waveform from Factory sound bank.
Note that you can also use a Sine and shorten it a bit to give it some attack.

1 Like

Here’s one of mine :slight_smile:
Currently working on track two, I love my Digitakt!

8 Likes

owning the digitakt has taken the work out of flow for me… i now just have flow - no work. amazing. i still make plenty of effort but the over all feeling is pleasure.

4 Likes
1 Like

Hi - been lurking about soaking up as much advice on here as possible. Great community and some great posts and threads. here’s a little live muck about. Be nice - elektron noob.

9 Likes

Oh wait it wasn’t only DIGITAKT my bad lol

Everything on my SoundCloud page is made only using the Digitakt (recorded into a little Boss multitrack).

Here is the latest for this week’s Stones Throw Beat Battle (Blade Runner week).

https://soundcloud.com/dimensionstomorrow/stbb-553-blade-runner-flip

4 Likes

Released a couple more performances this week.
Working on fleshing out all my patterns into things that can be performed. Still have a ways to go, but it’s great practice.

18 Likes

@DuRkiT This is f.cking fantastic.

@djerror I dunno about comparing to other people, but I really, really like your track. Has a great vibe and the quality is top.

4 Likes