Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

I did some weird dark ambient, everything is made of continuing loops of less than 10 piano samples

3 Likes

Only DT. All samples from Elektron Aotearoa Sound Pack

1 Like

Composed for the Elektron Digitakt, with a fair use of bit reduction among other things. Hope you like the jam, more to come!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHxnlAKs8HE&ab_channel=ALBER_

Saturday evening DT jam.

1 Like

Listen to digisketch by ArjanPetersen on #SoundCloud

1 Like

A short chain of patterns on DT. Thereā€™s something wrong, but also something intriguing, that pushed me up to record it.

Quick jam on Digitakt using the MicroFreak for a simple lead soundā€¦ Had a nice groove going. May expand it into a full track.

Let me know your thoughts!!!

1 Like

Will drop this here as well :wink:

1 Like

Is there a thread for hardware jams using the Digi with other gear also? All I can find is the hip hop on the digi thread, and this one, which I guess is a Digi only thread.

Digitakt jam using resampling

DT only evening fun :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A Digitakt solo in the deep tech house style.
Every sound(except the chords) in this,was created by my voice and a few iPhone apps for recording/processing it.
Hope you like it.Stay well all!!!

6 Likes

Another DT jam :slightly_smiling_face:

Inspired by the Track Challenge - Sounds of Mars thread, I sampled some of the bits of the Earth playlist and put it over a UKG beatā€¦

2 Likes

enjoying this dudeā€™s stuff lately. lots of ambient Digitakt tunes built around sampling Prophet 5, 2600, Serge, etcā€¦

https://youtu.be/32iek2vyADE

nice yo, any drum kit reccs?

I did this, I like it, you might like it, maybe not ? In and out in 3mins:

5 Likes

1 Like

Hi!
I sampled my 0-Coast as well as strings from Spitfire Albion 1, messed with a few single cycle waveforms, a few ā€œblipsā€ drums and put together this track live on the Digitakt, oscillating from a dark and heavy mood to a more soft and retro game-ish tune.
I hope youā€™ll like it!

4 Likes

Hi,
Hereā€™s another one, a jam I made using the Telecaster and Digitakt.
Itā€™s a dreamy one, made of samples that I tore apart: flutes out of single cycle waveforms, beats resampled and looped, and little fx made with piano loops.
Cheers!

3 Likes