Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

I got my Digitakt 3 weeks ago or so, still haven’t used the sequencer:

I absolutely love it.

8 Likes

Yeah digitakt is very versatile and endless possibilities. I love mine too and use it in standalone.

Going to play live on Saturday - building the set and posting snippets of my beats on insta >

3 Likes

sound really nice :slight_smile:

Wow, that sounds heavy af. In the best way, of course!

1 Like

Album made on Digitakt only

Please enter zero in pay field to DL free.

There is a bonus track of whole album mixed “tape”
style as single file. Included in BC download, or free
on SC.

2 Likes

Wow an entire album only with DT. That’s very cool !
I don’t listen everything yet but I like very much what I heard for now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Blaize!

DT is my only piece of gear!
I have been make tunes only with for two years and I love it!
I would like DN to go with it, and I lust for octotrack.
but they are still a time away!

Thank you for listening, I am very happy you enjoy!
Much Love Fam!

2 Likes

I’d be very interested to hear what you do with the sequencer! That was very beautiful!

1 Like

4 Likes

8 Likes

I tried some gears but ended up with DT as only gear too and love it. Sometime playing with SP303 too, it’s a very fun machine too but I don’t use both at the same time.
I think many time at the DN and OT, but I know DN alone will bore me because not a sampler, OT look too difficult and too big and I don’t want tons of cables so using only one gear is cool.
So, yeah. I can achieve what I want with the DT, it’s small and portable with external battery.
Good job for you album, I have to work harder to achieve a complete album like you one time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks bud, that’s the intention:)

Made in Digitakt only:

4 Likes

Had a DT beat laying around from before I sold it. Added a dabble of DN on top and grabbed a classic meme to chop up in ableton, but the bulk of what you’re hearing is DT.

2 Likes

Digitakt only straight to tape. Vocals from ( Masters of photography - Diane Arbus (documentary, 1972))

4 Likes

this is really cool. Considering not selling my Digitakt now!

1 Like

Had my DT about a month now (my first elektron box and I love it!). This is my first finished creation with it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Music book for resampling
Traveling, this past week, with my battery

12990874_10209695531285462_5657337314960304319_n

LOGO 5192

1 Like

3 Likes