Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

118.6 BPM
Key:D

100% Digitakt Jam
Record on Zoom H6

111.4 BPM
Key:Em

100% Digitakt
Record on Zoom H6

2 Likes

Mangled some 909 samples really hard on the DT, this was fun to perform

3 Likes

Abused the transposition functions on the DT here to make some, uh, “harmonic” deep house

3 Likes

First track with DT made with samples from a cassette tape by an Italian band from the 80s.
Multitracked into Ableton and sent to a tape recorder for lofi feel.

rumorazzi - 率 f へ トン u r

5 Likes

I never get to post here, as my standard rig always includes some poly-synth… But as luck would have it, my poly-synth became disconnected somehow and I discovered right at the start of my set last Friday… so I had to improvise, and do the whole thing on Digitakt.

This is 126bpm, somewhat slow in evolution, and uses an eclectic set of samples, including an elevator, old shortwave radio, and a certain speech before the UN…

Only other audio equipment is a RasberryPi/Pisound providing some reverb and a delay line just before sending out to the house.

6 Likes

I’m working on an album just now but thought I’d put up some of the post fx mixes of the songs on my bandcamp page whilst I work out how to improve the mixes in Ableton.

FFO Four Tet, Boards of Canada, Animal Collective etc.

98.2 BPM

All digitakt, All the time.

2 Likes

My first track on the Digitakt was made entirely on it as well. Just 8 audio tracks: https://soundcloud.com/forestdump/mechanic-funk

2 Likes

:yo-yo:

4 Likes

A quick late night jam on Digitakt:

3 Likes

Here’s mine!

7 Likes

This is amazing… where can I get more???

That was sick! :+1:t6:

1 Like

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.
I have bits and pieces scattered on YT but nothing else with slo-mo landscape footage taken from train. I think it looks a bit romantic tho :slight_smile:

This is a dark-ambient interlude I’ve prepared for a concert I’ll play soon.

4 Likes

I got a digi earlier this week so here is my first attempt at something on it. It’s all live one take so not perfect but let me know if you have any thoughts!

1 Like

I played the WeDoBeats challenge of JFilt, I made this beat:

100% Digitakt.

3 Likes

Hi All,

I tried something a little different with these songs. I’ve always loved J Dilla’s album “Donuts” and I’ve always wanted to do something in that vein. I had also never sampled much from records, usually preferring to create my own samples but I had been saving a bunch of records I bought at thrift stores with the intention of someday creating something entirely from samples I got off the records. I cleared everything off of my Digitakt and decided to sample all the records I had been saving up in a marathon 4-day sampling session. I decided that I would only use the samples I collected from these records and I stuck with that limitation (with the exception of a couple of stock dt drum sounds and a few little noises from a Moog Sub37 to stitch tracks together). The other thing I wanted to do was embrace loopitis. Some of the most joy I have gotten out of the Digitakt has been creating a few patterns I liked and cycling through them. Sometimes it is hard to create actual songs from the loops I create in the Digitakt so I decided to just roll with that and have a collection of loops work as a song. I wanted to recreate that feeling of randomly cycling through loops (and have the connected loops become a bigger whole) so each of these pieces are more of a loop collage than anything else (so don’t let the track lengths deter you). I’m actually pretty psyched about the results and I hope you like them as well.

4 Likes

Track made only with Digitakt.
Sampled melodie and drums from records.

1 Like