Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

amazing kick!

1 Like

Here is some sound design that I did with the digitakt.
https://soundcloud.com/finaleut/amore

2 Likes

Thanks for listening ! I recorded it via a yamaha MG10xu mixer in one take so no multitracking, added some volume maximizing afterwards; itā€™s all Digitakt

3 Likes

Wow - you really have the workflow dialed. Did you do a lot of live-playing of samples, or were they all sequenced? Very cool tune. Iā€™m still trying to wrap my head around doing that with digitakt!

2 Likes

Very cool! That would fit right in, in a dark Cyberpunk game like System Shock or the like.

Thanks. Thatā€™s the sort of thing Iā€™m going for.

Quite enjoyed all of these. Thanks for posting.

2 Likes

Thanks. Itā€™s been pretty hit or miss. People love it or hate it.

Here The Full Liveset with Digitakt (itā€™s the first liveset with digitakt)
#Minimal #50min
https://soundcloud.com/timeisfree/skywalker-rules-elive-projeckt-01-digitakt

2 Likes

Psychedelic ^_-
:loopy::space_invader::ghost:

1 Like

live digitakt jam track
submission for stbb this week

2 Likes

Deep creepy Spaces!

100% DT beat on this one

3 Likes

Microtiming is excellent on shortloop when this one is playing in the recording pool !
Reverse reverb is from my mixer.Tiger sample and the Women shout (at the end) on the third part of the track, are from other sampler thru the mixer.These samples (1) (2) can not be played because too many motion of several voices in the musical composition.

2 Likes

Is this really Digitakt only? If so: Great Production! :wink: Sounds clean af!

Quite relaxing actually. I have birds, Palm Trees and a slow moving Ocean in mind when i hear this! :slight_smile: Good work.

This is a live mix of a track i produced on the Digitakt. I love working purely on the Digitakt as it limits my creative workflow and lets me finish a track in a few hours instead of editing around for days. Sometimes i hit a dead end where i wish the Digitakt had a real song mode or stereo sampling.
My biggest gripe with the Digitakt is the behaviour of the encoders. I constantly have to look at the screen to see what numbers get dialed in while tweaking the knobs. It feels so fiddly.
But itā€™s still my favorite machine and has tons of possibilities to explore the world of sounds.

3 Likes

Minimal / Techno LiveTest w/ Digitakt
Intro w/ SH01 and full Live with Only Digitakt

4 Likes

my kind of shit right here
sounds beautiful! congrats
this is pretty much the kind of sound I feel tempted to get a Digitakt forā€¦ I have an OT, but it doesnā€™t have that fx/filter warmthā€¦ is great for other things though. I wouldnā€™t sell it - Analog Four would be a strong candidate to go though :stuck_out_tongue: