Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

Hmmm… Some secret…

1 Like

… Just happened to finish one before I saw this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is lovely

1 Like

This is STBB submission for this week
pure digitakt jam 100%

1 Like

I swear I’ll go back and listen to a lot of these that I’ve missed. Here’s something I put together this morning. I think it’s the best thing I’ve done with Digitakt so far, yet I still have plenty of room to improve. I’ve been spending a lot more time with this great machine lately, and I think it’s paying off. Looking forward to more jamming this weekend. Thanks.

5 Likes

It’s a secret from mom,
If she find me disrespect her beats
I will be grounded.
For Life!..

Really, I have no secret!
am an opened book if
want know anything specific
about workflow.

Err, quick easter jam.

I only used two vocal stems and the digitakt.

In my defence, I had fun making it?

1 Like

My second Digitakt song:

It’s nothing special but I think it’s better than my first!
If anyone is interested the details are:
2323 Sound Pack for basic drums
Halion Sonic for main synth parts - Sequenced from DT’s MIDI tracks, then recorded in as audio tracks in the DT
Soundscaper on iPad for weird solo thing towards the end
Elastic Drums on iPad for a couple extra percussion sounds

Everything from external sources was recorded into the DT as audio tracks and final song was recorded as one take from the DT only. Made a few happy accidents but nothing worth starting over again!

1 Like

hey ho,

I have some digitakt only production for you! I have recorded it with Tascam Dr-07MKII. I thought the quality wasn’t the best, but I’m happy. Currently I am working out my liveset and this is part of it. I think the idea to go to the gig with only the Digitakt is really cool. nice and minimalistic.

enjoy it! you friends of electronic sounds.

3 Likes

hahaha
do you have a bunny?
this sounds just like ours when she gets mad

1 Like

11 Likes

digitakt jammin with the beatles

2 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/raindro/leaves-and-twigs

this is the fastest song I’ve ever made. I think it’s pretty cool. Will someone please tell me how to embed posts?

1 Like

this is the second pattern of the live-performance. enjoy!

6 Likes

A Live Test Minimal w/ Digitakt :
https://soundcloud.com/timeisfree/skywalker-rules-test-live-wdigitakt-01

2 Likes

spacey ambient i’m working on atm

10 Likes

Deffo paying off! This would bend your mind on some good drugs, proper trippy :+1:

2 Likes

My first / last Digitakt only effort - done about 6 months ago.

As usual - never went back to polish the performance parts & mistakes (playback of samples at wrong speeds etc).

Hey Ho!

2 Likes

Thanks man - I get to work in short bursts. It’s tough balancing job, family duties, and hobbies. So it’s slow going to get better. I just picked up an analog heat, so now I have another bit of gear to learn and figure out! Early results are positive, though.

1 Like

Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed this. Is this just recorded from Digitakt stereo out only? Or was it tracked into a DAW one track at a time and mixed with plugins? Sounds very lush! If it’s all Digitakt internal fx, that’s impressive testimony to DT sound quality, imo.

1 Like