Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

Some liquid dnb I did with just the Digitakt. Daisy

2 Likes

here is our latest Techno session from yesterday, played with Digitakt, System -1 and fx.

1 Like

Live jammin Digitakt only

glitchy warm fuzz
little hots in record but Yes.
Chiptunes Chiptranz Chipdanz.
perhaps not!

This week stbb submission

1 Like

hereā€™s one of mine, Digitakt only :slight_smile:
unfortunately itā€™s not mine, a friend lent it to meā€¦ but Iā€™m already tempted to get one

6 Likes

Digitakt only. Based mostly on factory sound/samples but tweaked to taste. Techno. 120bpm.
Thanks for listening!

3 Likes

one moreā€¦ I had to return the Digitakt to my friend today - canā€™t wait to get mine!

5 Likes

You should definitely get one. Nice groove.

1 Like

thank you! already thinking what I can sell to afford one :stuck_out_tongue:

Whipped up this little ā€œMicro-Mixā€ last night. I wanted to try ā€œmixingā€ a few tracks that were basically just 64 step patterns with lots of conditions, and occasional manual changes. Each track is a single pattern (well one is two patterns).

2 Likes

Detroitisch techno with the takt i id last nightā€¦also did an dub version more of an dj-tool

8 Likes

Iā€™d love to introduce to the community my first five tracks made on Digitakt.
Gosh, I love this machine!

Please leave some feedback.

5 Likes

great sound! this is digitakt-only? any post-processing?

1 Like

the last 5 minutes are really cool ! love that funky bassline (donĀ“t fiddle around that much with it)

1 Like

Working on some slower-tempo stuff (111 bpm) making background music for my brotherā€™s vlog, and then ventured off on this tangent. Running DT through the AH just makes it sound so amazing. Iā€™m not even sure this recording really captures that. Cheers.

only post-processing is landr - mastering appā€¦i use that to put stuff on souncloud pumps it up an little

Still very new to the Digitakt, and music in general, hereā€™s a track I am working on (very much working on :sweat_smile:) . Thanks for listening :slight_smile: So many inspiring posts in this thread!

Soundcloud link

techno-ish, deep house-ishā€¦

4 Likes

Sounds nice! You should definitely get a Digitakt asap! :slight_smile: Is there a reason why youre recording through the Headphone-Out?

hehe thanks! :slight_smile:
hmm not really, I think I just had a Y cable already connected to my interface so I used that one for this videoā€¦
and yes, Iā€™m hoping somebody buys my Analog Four soon (Iā€™m in Buenos Aires, Argentina - so that makes it a bit harder) so I can afford a Digitakt!

for a minimal experiments have only use
half a Digitakt.
Just 4 channel of love for this stupids
psychedelic live jam.

1 Like

just Digitakt, a little Blofeld, and a lot of distortion. Recorded live from a mixer, no overdubs.

1 Like