Your Digitakt-only "Productions" - do you have some?! ;-)

Is there a thread for hardware jams using the Digi with other gear also? All I can find is the hip hop on the digi thread, and this one, which I guess is a Digi only thread.

Digitakt jam using resampling

DT only evening fun :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A Digitakt solo in the deep tech house style.
Every sound(except the chords) in this,was created by my voice and a few iPhone apps for recording/processing it.
Hope you like it.Stay well all!!!

6 Likes

Another DT jam :slightly_smiling_face:

Inspired by the Track Challenge - Sounds of Mars thread, I sampled some of the bits of the Earth playlist and put it over a UKG beat…

2 Likes

enjoying this dude’s stuff lately. lots of ambient Digitakt tunes built around sampling Prophet 5, 2600, Serge, etc…

https://youtu.be/32iek2vyADE

nice yo, any drum kit reccs?

I did this, I like it, you might like it, maybe not ? In and out in 3mins:

5 Likes

1 Like

Hi!
I sampled my 0-Coast as well as strings from Spitfire Albion 1, messed with a few single cycle waveforms, a few “blips” drums and put together this track live on the Digitakt, oscillating from a dark and heavy mood to a more soft and retro game-ish tune.
I hope you’ll like it!

4 Likes

Hi,
Here’s another one, a jam I made using the Telecaster and Digitakt.
It’s a dreamy one, made of samples that I tore apart: flutes out of single cycle waveforms, beats resampled and looped, and little fx made with piano loops.
Cheers!

3 Likes

A 1hr jam made late last night on the digitakt. I’m really quite pleased with it! Inspired by the 5minute challenges this is a 1hr challenge. Music made in an hour, with a performance afterwards.

One of the rare occasions for me that the live effects tweaking worked well at making new sections for the beat and a nice ending too. All sounds are just a selection of beats, radio garden samples and piano sounds. Oh and a little bit of auto mastering and high end eq boost on the recording.

2 Likes

you might want to speed up the bpm to match those samples :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trip hop ish?

I also have a new album out that features a ton of Digitakt.

1 Like

I think I have a faulty unit, it sounds all wrong.

1 Like

Anyone got Beth Gibbons’ number? Nice - like Portishead meets Gravediggaz :wink:

1 Like

I listened and enjoyed it. I didn’t notice anything off.

1 Like

That’s an amazing compliment. Lol.

1 Like

This is my last experiment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AONgHNu5LQ0

1 Like