What's your TECHNO setup

Just out of interest what’s in your small setup for Techno?

This is my small setup Iv’e been putting together this month after scaling down. I feel that for me this is all I need in the picture below.
Haven’t put real pics up as 2 of my orders haven’t arrived yet but will update post when they do…
Be nice to hear and/ot see what you guys use.

So what’s in your small setup for Techno?

Updated June 2021

About the MPC X, this may go soon if I decide on an Octatrack MKII even though Iv’e had Akai’s for the past 20+ years.

13 Likes

But I’m going to sell the 2 rack fx units.

13 Likes

Lovely setup this mate I like it… I’m thinking of selling the MPC X and getting the OT hmm

1 Like

Be careful swapping the X for an OT. They’re not a replacement for each other.

6 Likes

techno

8 Likes

Analog Rytm mk2 + Moog Sirin.

Sometimes, A4 mk2 gets invited to the party.

7 Likes

Yes maybe I’ll just save for the OT… I held on to the MPC 2000XL until I got the MPC X as Iv’e had Akai’s for years, good thinking :+1:

2 Likes

A4 mki + dfam + dreadbox Nyx mki

Very sweet combination - a4 is the brain and can sequence everything :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Been looking at DFAM sounds stunning IMO

5 Likes

GAS is never far away.

6 Likes

Yep for sure but after a while you gotta settle on something instead of throwing money away and Iv’e done that plenty lately, Elektron sequencing is the way :+1:

2 Likes

Small setup:

:slight_smile:

72 Likes

Perfect :+1:

Depends what you mean by ‘Techno’.

4 Likes

Smaller but equally fun setup:
:wink:

20 Likes

Big messy setup :laughing:

42 Likes

I used to have a room full like that until the wife complained about the electricity bills haha :rofl:

8 Likes

Is this your room?

2 Likes

Yes, though some of it isn’t in the shot, it is a bit of a mess and too much gear to manage properly so I will be slimming it down, all those boxes underneath have gear in too.
I never intended to have such a lot of gear in the room, I’m not even a gear head if you can believe it, just accumulated it over the past years.

4 Likes

Ask rob_lee how he did it.

2 Likes