What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Got some 18650ies, a battery controller and lots of other stuff to mod my OT and incoming DT with internal battery power option.
Pics to follow when everything is working. Thanks to @laikrodiz for instructions on that.
Also an usb ssd for multitracking on the Qu Pac. Because just hitting record when inspiration strikes makes it so easy!

3 Likes

I am trying to follow that…, got me a nice shiny (s/h) Canon 24mm, F2.8 STM lense and try to focus (scnr) with it on less Gear.
:laughing:

7 Likes

Wow !

1 Like

Finally got to spend some time with these today. I was able to get sound packs all loaded up and overbridge to work. I even recorded a short A4 pattern just to test OB out.

At this point I’m really comofrtable with the OT, and so with the A4 I totally understand the sequencer, and the synth section, but the relationship between Kits, Sounds, and Patterns is still Greek to me. Plenty to explore…

As for my intentions, I’ll have 'em home before 10… :wink:

6 Likes

Wanted to be able to record multi-tracks when jamming & then upload to DAW for mixing. Wanted simple, without lots of menu diving. Love the fact that I can record 24 tracks simultaneously to SD card.

14 Likes

Still really interested in one of these despite the mono sends and no midi sync. Do post your impressions & feedback in the Model 24 thread if you feel like it. :nyan:

I had to buy a whole bunch of new unbalanced patch cables. I thought (and read) that using balanced ones wouldnt be a problem. Wanted them in case some gear supports balanced. Well, using them with my unbalanced patchbay created all sort of noise. Took a while for me to figure it out. I recabled my whole studio to debug this.

so, people, use balanced only for balanced gear. lesson learned…

1 Like
1 Like

Some metal.

2 Likes

M O O D

10 Likes

MAM MB33

8 Likes

“How dare you!”

1 Like

space…space…space…space…

echo…echo…echo…echo…echo.echo.echo.echoechoechoechooooooooo

40 Likes

Planning to learn about chords ;p

17 Likes

Drool :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Now to find some blank cassettes. :woozy_face:

21 Likes

what are cassettes???

4 Likes

Grabbed one of these myself

1 Like

Theyre about the size of a membership card. They testify to your hipster credentials.

1 Like

Or, in my case, old age…:blush:

4 Likes