What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

Not music related but it helps with squeezing more gear into a small space…a monitor riser to put on my rough old desk so I can route cabling from the front row under the gear in the back row. Even comes with a handy tablet holder so I can RTFM while tinkering.
I’m starting to have enormous respect for some of the amazing set ups I see on here.

9 Likes

The final piece of my 3 massive DIY projects has finally arrived! I was just waiting on this case.

No time to work on it right now (like the RE-303 and ISE-NIN). Still had to at least look at the front panel. Nice metal, powder coating, and screen printing!

Intentions:
Build an 808 replica to go with my 909 and 303 replicas (and real 101…and Acidlab Drumatix (606) ).

22 Likes

Td3 Mo, to see if it socializes well with Td3, Db01 and Mother 32.

12 Likes

Holy shit, I’m so sorry you went through that. I’ve been cheated on before and I know how painful it is. Hopefully the hydra can help you work through some of your emotions.

2 Likes

Got this at a good price. Intentions: make the drum sounds that I’ve wanted for a decade. I’ve only played it for about an hour and a half, and I think this might be one of the last drum machines I need to buy.

29 Likes

In forty-plus years of making electronic music, I’ve never encountered a better drum machine. And I miss mine so much. :sob:

14 Likes

After 400 years of making tunes, you certainly would know! Respect to the eldest among us.

5 Likes

Ha ha ha… more coffee for me, please. It only seems like 400 years since I sold my MD.

3 Likes

“When 900 years old you reach, make as many bangers you will not?”

8 Likes

I miss the one that I got from you as well. It was in brand-new condition, and while it took a little while to get used to it after using more modern Elektrons for so long, it was incredibly fun. I’m thinking when I can finally grab a Syntakt it will fill that void though.

1 Like

Digitakt arrived today and it’s going to be used alongside the Syntakt and Digitone. Now time to read the manual.

11 Likes

I have been, and always will be… utterly incapable of making anything that could be remotely described as a “banger”. :blush:

4 Likes

What about streaky rashers?

2 Likes

No… I can just about manage old cheese on a good day.

2 Likes

thanks man. without derailing the topic, i inevitably took her back, but i’m taking a break on my own in lincolnshire with my synths while i sort my head out a bit…

4 Likes

got me an eyePad.
intentions:

1. celebrating my (10.10) and Aleister Crowley’s (today, 12.10) birthdays.
  2. i was actually on the fence about №1 – but after recent russian missile attacks against our energy infrastructure we got such thing as daily rolling blackouts, so i needed something bigger than a phone, with longer battery life than a laptop, and of course with cellular connectivity – and eyePad is the obvious choice.

unfortunately, i forgot my Apple ID password and had to request password reset, so can’t purchase Senode and Fugue Machine right now – but i certainly will.

15 Likes
7 Likes

yeah, was on my playlist today.

2 Likes

Still have my vinyl copy, bought new in 1987. :blush:

3 Likes

Oh, so that’s why I drew the Ace Of Disks today. It’s his insignia card. He can talk from the afterlife, through “his” tarot desk. Who knew?

Also, happy birthday to you too!

3 Likes