What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

Just received this the other day… intentions are to have it play with my LXR-02, and Skuplt in my “tv room” setup…

3 Likes

Let us hear how your system sounds! On my side I am very excited about exploring my (very slightly modified) Techno System - even if I still have to learn a lot in terms of proper gain staging and managing the overwhelming low-end potential (cf. my recent posts in the ‘current sounds from your gear’ thread)… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I plan on having a decent little setup by the end of August 2022 then I can start putting some sounds together. Iv’e ordered a couple of the new TTA Mantis in Black but I’m told August for those too but no hurry. I’m having fun studying modules and whether or not they’ll fit in to my workflow. So far everything Iv’e purchased is pretty good. I’ll absolutely be doing some short sound demos and posting before this year is out.
Think I need around 6 more modules that I planned to buy and once the cases show up I’m ready to jam out :+1:

1 Like

Very late to the game

25 Likes

This handsome beast! Been after one for a while. My first Digi box. My intention is to pair it with my Model Cycles

22 Likes

this:

so I can do this:

20 Likes

Got a MAQ 16/3 for a decent price. I still like working with analog sequencers as an alternative to the Elektron sequencer. Not entirely sure what the MAQ will bring, but I look forward to checking it out.

19 Likes

A couple of Doepfer 138sv mini stereo mixers came today… they feel really good.

Hmm I think I need 2 more of these I miscalculated lol

7 Likes

Someone on this forum recommended this brush for dusting off gear so I got it

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Check the ram version
There was a late release (you can still get the chips I think)
The last (latest) one released 1.13 from memory has some very good enhanced features (scaling from external keyboard and stuff I think I can’t remember the exact details)

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

Not entirely sure about it but I remember seeing someone using it with different clock divisions AND step number per lane. If it can do this that’s my main suggestion of things to try with it :wink:

1 Like

Yeah it’s got ratcheting and random steps there’s some videos on you tube. It’s credited as being developed in collaboration with Kraftwerk so there’s some very interesting quirks

3 Likes

Kraftquirks?

4 Likes

Ratcheting even? Cool, I didn’t know that.

Intending to see if this is the portable stereo dream compressor + Eq I’ve always wanted (look ahead, various compression modes, dual band, HPF+LPF SC, auto gain, flexible eq routing)

Follow along at Source Audio Atlas Compressor pedal (stereo + so much under the hood)

8 Likes

Please report back, I’m also interested. You already know the EHX Platform. They don’t have the same specs but it would be useful to know your thoughts.

A mint iPad Pro 12.9" 1TB with Magic Keyboard and Pencil from eBay for exactly half the cost of Apple UK RRP (just over a grand saved).

Guess the 16GB of RAM will come in handy (available on 1TB and 2TB models only). Having a blast with Drambo and have a OP-1F and TX-6 for Aug delivery to go with it.

Think my gear purchases are over (famous last words)

4 Likes

That kinda sounds great

1 Like