What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

Going to give @DaveMech idea a go…

8 Likes

Electrical tape to keep the card in while carrying in my bag.

I’ve been thinking about trying this as well! Got some things coming up that I could use this for.

6 Likes

Aim: recording more

6 Likes

Just came home from work to find 2 new modules…

Erica Synths Snare Drum & Drum Modulator…

Tip Top Audio ZVERB (black) arrives from Anderton’s tomorrow, think I’ll start hooking modules in the case this weekend and have a go :+1:

6 Likes

Intentions: explore

24 Likes

Nice this one :+1:

A too cheap not to snap up purchase on Reverb. Intention, mainly knob twiddling. There are nicer filters out there, but sometimes cheap is good too.

6 Likes

Norand Mono. Underneath it’s rather restrained exterior is an absolute beast.

Intention: modulations on modulations

23 Likes

I have so much love for this little box! Hope you get lots of joy out of it.

4 Likes

Just came home to a nice surprise. My first FX module.

Tip Top Audio ZVERB

Love the new black modules buttons and knobs have a great feel.

Intention - ECHOZ/Z5000/MODFX are next :+1:

3 Likes

You’re going to love this. It’s possibly the most immediately fun device I own.

3 Likes

Looking forward to it! I’m sure I’ll be geeking out hard on 20 LFOs/16 envelopes/sound locks and all that. In terms of modulation it has to be the most complex synth ever made… except maybe the Motas-6?

2 Likes

What’s nice is how easy and natural it is to toss on some modulation or tweak it.

2 Likes

I have and love both the Micromonsta and the Mono.

2 Likes

Gator GPT, for a small rig setup (POs, small mixer, portable battery, couple of pedals…).

6 Likes

A Squarp Pyramid

It will give me linear sequencing (cos even if I like to death Elektron sequencer, it can’t), midi FX, euclidean sequencer, chords generator and a tons of lfos for my AR ! I think the sequencing combo OT/pyramid is gonna be epic !

16 Likes

Good addition! I need to go back to my Pyramid, I had lots of fun pairing it with single devices and using different Euclidean tracks & MIDI FX to spit out surprising results. Keep meaning to hook it up to the MPC / Force too, where I think it could bring a touch of spontaneity and chaos to the sequencing.

2 Likes

Saturday shopping at Juno UK arrives Tuesday

Erica Synths Bassline

Modular is coming along nicely now

4 Likes

An Octatrack ! Either having it play with the Polyend Tracker or sell the Tracker to recoup some money. I also got a Teensy to try the headless M8.

I need to buy cables for the OT :sweat_smile:

I was planning to have the motivation of having the Tracker with me when I am travelling but it never happened. Will try the headless M8 to see a bit if it can do the job or I will stick to Renoise on my laptop when moving around.

More scrambler sample, breakbeat slicing and wonky beat coming.

14 Likes

Yet another Spaceman pedal. Spaceman Redstone Germanium Preamp.

7 Likes