What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

Finally! A decent stand for the make noise trio!

Bit pricey, but seemed to skip and tax or duties on delivery :shushing_face:

https://2manysynths.nl/shop/make-noise-stand-and-or-synths/

24 Likes

Well I just received some new pads and headband for my old Sennheiser HD265’s which are over 20 years old now, so I am well out of the loop :slight_smile:

Also proof I’m cheating on my Octatrack with a shiny new MPC…

Once we get properly acquainted the intention is to try a threesome…

4 Likes

That’s ok, I mean, you’re keeping it, right? Right? :smiley:

Looks awesome!

2 Likes

I have no idea what you might be insinuating Antti!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey, does it fuzz or is it more just a drive?

Intend to do to my AK knobby bits what @Aksdnt did
Custom gear - #28 by Aksdnt

6 Likes

I’ve never seen the color of those MPCs captured as it is in this photo. Those gold ones are… goooooolllllddddd. Need some sunglasses when you jam.

1 Like

Nice!

Perfect color for a threesome

2 Likes

plastic gold :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I showed these to my wife and she almost fell out of her chair laughing. Intention is to add that amazing 90s vibe of my youth with the Tascam 414mkII I also just acquired.

15 Likes

So I was expecting a few things in the mail today… this Landscape Stereo Field and maybe something else. But this also shows up:

I made a passing reference in a conversation with @Scot_Solida some time ago about what a rare and cool piece the Lexicon Vortex was (check out the effect names!) and out of nowhere he just sends his to me! With box artwork no less…

AND this custom Pro 3 cover came from @jefferymac that was basically free!

Just a reminder of what a unique and amazing online community this is :sunglasses:

27 Likes

After 4 years on the waitlist was very excited to get this today.

Intentions: Make some acid

32 Likes

You mean Scot “Can no longer open the door to his studio any more because of the crushing weight of equipment behind it” Solida?

4 Likes

The same.

4 Likes

I was using it to prop the door open. Lucky guess.

7 Likes

Bleen = 15? I thought bleen was the new number George Carlin discovered between 6 and 7.

3 Likes

I’m reading my manual as we speak. It is built like a tank

1 Like

Feels surreal to actually have one. I thought it was going to be octatrack tier and really confusing but I had some patterns going very quickly. I’m honestly just buzzing, felt like I’d never come up on that list :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Like the OT though am sure I’m just scratching the surface with the first jam. About to crack open the manual as well and get studying.

3 Likes

I include the peeled off sticker in the reverb sale