What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

I’ve always wanted one of these. Finally gave in. Also, didn’t know how beautiful it is in person.

Intentions: fuzzed out reverb and maybe other stuff.

10 Likes

I told myself I didn’t need another monosynth (Pro3 and TB-3, plus some modular have me covered), but I just couldn’t resist. I haven’t even hooked it up to a controller yet and I already love it. :star_struck: The UI is just so damn clever! And it sounds great. Honestly, I kept reading people here going on about it and I was skeptical at first, but I’m glad I took the plunge. Has plenty of grit and girth (maybe not as much as a Moog, but close enough) but can also do so much more. How exactly do they price these so reasonably??

12 Likes

Super-duper Hi-fi unit, for 45eur :wink:

16 Likes

Just received the Qu-Bit Pulsar.
I plan to use it as flexible and/or irregular clock triggers, quick and dirty euclidian drum patterns and all sorts of time based stuff.

8 Likes

The Devil is in the details. Just received this 2nd hand Oto Boum - in an Analog Heat box. Intention: Bring on the heat… I mean, BOUM!

35 Likes

arrived today: second hand Rackbrute, Morphagene and 4ms Listen Four (not easy to get them to arrive all together and check them all as it’s my first foray into modular and I don’t really know how it’s supposed to work haha)

Morphagene sampled the Subharmonicon then made a little grain out of it and by sweeping the varispeed (?) made it sound like a filter sweep, lovely :wink:

intentions: hide my wallet before it gets out of hands

5 Likes

damn it, it’s already getting out of hands!

11 Likes

Nabbed a Chase Bliss Mood while it was in stock. Intentions are to mangle my guitar and sample it :metal:

4 Likes

Purchase: 0-coast + NTS-1 for FX
Intention: lunchtime/sofa/bed/garden patching. Here developing the basic Krell patch

15 Likes

Wanted a string machine.

17 Likes

All the fun stuff showed up today!!
Intentions: build some stuff!!

8x8 Midi teeny4.1 kit:
Fun build, absolutely no clue what direction I’m gonna go with the code for this yet.

And with the extra bits:

Had to add 5pin din midi out to M8 headless :grin:

6 Likes

Use it to control my waldorf iridium and eurorack

10 Likes

I had one of these awhile ago and it sat in the box unopened for six months. Someone on reverb got a great deal. How do you like it?

Had it just for one day and so far I like it.
Although the lack of FX parameters, I like the reverb one very much.
Wanted a string machine to add to my NDLR setup for poly stuff :slight_smile:

Wtf is that? Explanation necessary.

Looks like a cdj / lighting controller.

1 Like

Black A4 :fire:

4 Likes

Previously discussed:

5 Likes

It’s an unfathomable cool looking paperweight! :rofl::exploding_head:
(That I must dig out again and try again to get my head around it!)

1 Like

Nice one ! I remember randomly meeting the guy who make these at a small party in Forcalquier (France) a little bit more than 10 years ago !

2 Likes

Should I be less upset about it being upside down?

1 Like