What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Good choice! 0-coast is lovely, but with some nice FX it really shines

1 Like

Hi, its a sort of sequencer and a cc controller, hard to get used to but can make some mad things which a normal controller wouldn’t do

First inversion

3 Likes

Picked up a 3 x MIA, Divkid Ochd, an an Intellijel Scales to add to my senimodular expander rack.

Intention: add additional modulation and experimentation to my semi modular synths (ochd and MIA) and quantise my 0-Ctrl (Scales)

2 Likes

My NTS-1 is just collecting dust…this is good inspiration!

1 Like

cables were too short so I had to put the subH this way haha

Got my Torso T-1. So far i love this thing. Intention is to sequence stuff with it. Superb companions so far is Modor NF-1, Polivoks Pro and Verbos system

10 Likes

Doesn’t it! The base sounds are amazing anyway, so much variety and high quality. Add some decent fx and you are golden. The NTS is ridiculous value for money/size, before even thinking about third party FX.

A couple of pairs of extra oscillators for my Typhon and Minotaur:

5 Likes

Laugh.

7 Likes

I have been wanting a pro 3 for awhile. And I had quite a bit of agony over whether I should get the SE or not. I finally decided it was okay it didn’t match my p10 and that I should save the extra cash.

So I bought the regular edition. And to my surprise when I opened the box… someone messed up but their mistake is my gain :slight_smile:

28 Likes

Please explain :slight_smile:

Wow! Nice upgrade

2 Likes

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Novation Circuit Rhythm. The intend to make beats outside.

3 Likes

They’re the two different versions of the Ploytec Pl2. One is MIDI-powered, the other is USB-powered with a powered MIDI out; they pair nicely. Each one has a pair of digital oscillators and an analog filter, entirely CC-controlled. They’ll get mapped to my Electra One and get sent the same notes as the synths they’re plugged into the external inputs of. The host synths’ envelope will shape these just like any other oscillator.

3 Likes

That’s dope

Credit to @johnl for mentioning them. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll look into them some more. I thought I could remember @johnl mentioning them but couldn’t find the post.

1 Like

Wow, you got pretty lucky. I purchased the SE myself and am so glad I did. It’s such a beautiful instrument.

2 Likes

I love the sound more than my p10

1 Like