What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

A little plastic toy version of Cenk. And then some different outfits like

1. Live in Berlin
  2. Visiting sonicstate
  3. Home in the studio
  4. Going to IKEA on a Sunday.

The outfits will be sold separately.

11 Likes

Yeah! Then there will be miniature versions of all Elektron gear from the Sidstation to the Rytm MK2.

Elektron OverCoat. Id actually buy the full collection

edit: just so you know im cracking up at this, I actually think it would sell like hot cakes. dataline with kung-fu grip

6 Likes

i just hope the prices in Australia will be equivalent to the rest of the world, and then yes, i will invest

From what I’ve heard the they will be manufactured in Perth, so you will most likely be able to get new Cenk-gear a couple of days earlier then me here in Sweden.

1 Like

Sold! :joy: :speak_no_evil: :heart_eyes:
A speaking doll of Cenk would be like :panda: :heat:

1 Like

You pull a string on his back and it says “Why is there a doll of me?”

3 Likes

Or : there’s a cable in my boot(h) :loopy:

1 Like

I think it would be cool if the A4 MK2 could lend the voices to act as operators for a more genuine FM synth…use the sounding voice as an input device and BOOM you’ve got a true FM effects processor

3 Likes

I would like to see a USB 3 or Thunderbolt Interface on the new machines, streaming audio. And still Octatrack MK 3, with internal digital synth engine, + sample engine + analog 4 voices. With faders :slight_smile:

An iPad app. A Beatmaker 3 adversary.

said this so many times, and elektron modular in a box would be immense

2 Likes

just get the orthogonal devices er301. it’s a modular sound computer. really is mind blowing. got a walk through from someone who owns one and it’s just so good. route anything to anything inside it. meta, nested patching etc… it’s brilliant for diving into if that’s what you’re looking for.

1 Like

I’d love to see what the er 301 can do, sure. I thought it was basically a sampler…

My Idea is like an A4 but with internal @ external patch points, multiple modules/machines for custom setups limited by the amount of dsp & analogue hardware.

I’m very glad neighbour logic is getting brought into the game, next step for me is more of that. A4 is missing cool things like external Inputs with envelope follower on the filter, etc.

More than anything, I want them to fully embrace digital and make a full digital FM groovebox- like the FM machines on the MnM- but expanded for full functionality and to be able to change the algorithms via p-lock. <3

2 Likes

Yeah +1 for this.

A semi modular with elektrons sequencer built in would be so much fun.

I’d love to see them (or anyone) make a true polyphonic sampler that was as performance friendly as the Octatrack but with the depth of a classic late 90s sampler like the Akai S5000 or Kurzweil k2600s or something in that vein. Outside of high end keyboard workstations there really hasn’t been a full featured hardware sampler brought to market in, what, 20 years?

2 Likes

This too. I would be all over it.

Can we put them together & have a semi-modular mixed with digital FM percussion please

I’ve not had any experience with modular, but I thought Elektron was already pretty modular- though, I suppose self contained modular

A Voltron like Machine that’s modular connecting all the MK1 and MK2 gear to make this large beast of a machine.

I kid lol

But that Velocity Style Drum Machine/sampler would be sick.
Something with a built in battery is my top choice, something full featured.