What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

I too would love this but I doubt it. They seem very focussed on desktop mac/windows.

I feel like they are missing a trick here. For example if the heat could act as a 2x2 usb audio interface for iPad, they would sell a butt tonne i reckon.

1 Like

A powerfull wavetable synth like Serum with the Elektron sequencer

6 Likes

This is the most interesting idea honestly. I also like the FX box, but to me a tape machine would be ten times more interesting.

A polyphonic Moog Grandmother :stuck_out_tongue:

in all seriousness though, a well thought out granular synth would be dope!

It is called digitakt mkii :sunglasses:

I want a pure Elektron Sequencer.

No Audio, just MIDI. More than 1 MIDI Outs and Ins, 16 Channels per Out. More than 1 LFO per Channel. MIDI CC learn. In a big case like the AR/OT/A4. (Drum)Pads in chromatic order. Song Mode. Support for CC, NRPN, Sysex, unlimited number of controllers per Channel, so you can add every controller the synth has to offer. PC configuration Utility. Synth configuration saveable. More than one Trigger per Step.

5 Likes

Lately I’ve been thinking about how good the Digitakt/Digitone effects sound, and how you can’t stream the master effects with Overbridge (AFAIK). I wouldn’t mind having them as VSTs…

MD, the legendary machine on which the Elektron brand and paradigm were built, in DT/DN format is enough for me and perhaps others too. :wink:

3 Likes

you can find sysex transfer apps in the istore - i used one to update my digitone when on the road without a laptop

the elektron MYX…

an ob capable audio interface/mixer with lots of syncable lfo driven fx options, syncable envelope followers, compressors and eq’s, along with some octatrack like liquid audio sampling and mangling and looping and slicing and crossfading scenes action features/options on the fly…all with fx p lcking the hell out of any realtime incoming audio signals and freezed recordings…

and a machinedrum meets monomachine in the digi format, of course…

I would be already satisfied with digitone and digitakt combined in one box of octatrack Size and eight tracks. 128 instead of 64 step sequencer would be great also.

1 Like

I say it again…an 8 stereo Track Tape Emulator out of the OP1 with 8 mono Inputs, eq, pan, three FX Slot per Track…

5 Likes

Id like to see their take on the boss rc505 looper or the AIRA MX1 mixer, or both in one :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

…good one…adding some tape emulation fx to my MYX dream would also make my day…

but apart from sampling, tone and takt combined would make a machinedrum meets monomachine combo pretty much already…and something like that will come for sure, soonish…

First I want the keys mk2, second some mixer fx thingy with faders, 3rd something to process vocals. That and then continue adding stuff with firmware updates.

For sure they will make something else and I will also need it because it will be awesome.

Those FX algos from Töne/Takt as guitar stomp Pedal…Mark my words…

1 Like

Elektron digital multi FX box would be sweet, but having them as VST/AU would be more convenient.

Mixer with fx -midi -filters - aux send/returns and 8 channels stereo

1 Like
  1. Digital Wavetable Synth
  2. Performance Mixer/8-Track Recorder/Multi-FX
1 Like

hmmm…sounds more like u are cursed…the average electron user seems quite happy with built quality…
sure u just don’t love ranting more than actually making music…?

1 Like