What gear would you like to see elektron do next?

someone make this muckup would like a multi effects p-lock mixer sequencer something like the analog heat but with multi in/0uts

6 Likes

This…and the Tape emulation out of the OP1 as standalone product in DT size. Does not even need the sequencer. Just 6 stereo tracks of recording, track bounce, no overbridge, overdubbing, tape-like tricks, two FX busses per track, two master fx, compressor and tape saturation included, an OLED double the size of the OP1. Digitape. For 779 € incl. VAT i ll take one instantely.

6 Likes

MD mk3 in digi form factor

(with shed loads of lfo’s) :wink:

4 Likes

I’m still new to elektron and learning, but it seems like the hardware all share a little of this and a little of that, and there’s a need for a strictly digital brain to control it all

digimidi, a dedicated midi sequencer, with a focus on lfos and song mode, the brains of it all

overbridge-midi is like overbridge, but handles midi merge, thrus, etc, etc

overbridge-cv is a eurorack midi>cv and cd>midi interface with dc coupled audio/cv in and out!

have these discussions have taken place inside elektrons walls?

1 Like

Totally agree. An Elektron Squarp Pyramid is my bed time fantasy :see_no_evil:

Several midi outs. Just as many CV outs. The usual Elektron interface but with more “buttons/knobs per function” and a screen the size of Texas.
Of course, I could just sell all my synths, or learn to use a DAW and waste more money on midi+CV interface that lag like hell.

But yeh, why rule just Elektron when you can rule the synth world :thup: :3lektron:

1 Like

Rip the OP1 Tape Emulation and do a standalone recording unit with it. For all dawless Fans a dream.

1 Like

Doesn’t wait anything else from elektron except 8 Chanel audio streaming for overbridge enabled box like digitakt !!!

Without having read the responses yet, it seems you are referring to the MM, only with the need of velocity and aftertouch on the controller. Cheers

What would I like to see next? Products that work.
Simple really…

2 bad ARs, Elektron wont be seeing any more of my cash until they can demonstrate consistant quality manufacturing. The endless bugs and poor hardware is just a sad joke now.

What do you mean with “poor hardware”?

I never had a elektron machine that didn’t work (i only have a OT&A4), but of course i’m aware of the overbridge fiasco and the Digitakt.

Sounds like luck of the draw River. Unfortunate, or should say I’ve seen few posts
with experiences resembling what I had upon company’s first inception.

Granular synthesizer

I’ve been following Elektron long enough to feel comfortable saying that yes, there has been a small drop in quality with their products. Would stress “small” there though.

I speak from experience but casting my mind back to the A4 and AR’s release (I think I came to the party a little shortly before the A4 announcement, not sure) I do remember there being various posts about issues with the OT and Analog series. Remember “paint-gate” anyone?!

What I would say though is that Elektron as a company are incredibly helpful in solutionising issues found.

Anyway, what’s gonna be next? Would be nice if they kept it simple and put their excellent delay & reverb into an Analog Heat sized box with enough ins/outs for the OT to take advantage!

In terms of synthy stuff - I dont see anything pure analogue in their future (other than maybe an update to the AK. Someone mentioned a DT+DN combo which would be insanely cool. So too would be something like what DSI did with their prophet X combining digital and analogue worlds.

2 Likes

Poly granular synth sampler :confused:

4 Likes

How do you select scenes?
Or are there just two A & B?
Back to the drawing board

I am wondering if we will see a third Digi-machine completing the Digi-Trinity.
I’d love to see a good sounding VA with lots of polyphony but such a machine would be cannibalizing the A4 sales so I am not sure if that will happen :confused:

My 2nd guess would be a Wavetable-synth because wavetable synths are in fashion for years and are typical digital-synth-style

1 Like

The digikeys… a new keybed unit with some sort of mixture of both the digitakt and digitone for the sound generation.

1 Like

Would love to have transfer app for the iPad so I can do OS updates without the need for a computer. Also keen on using an iPad to record my music.

You guys think we will ever see an iPad transfer app?

Only If the Community develops it. I guess that the company has too much other projects at parallel to deal with.

_Multifx with lots of lfo’s
_Sequencer with euclidian, scales,chorder,random sequencing and lots of lfo’s

2 Likes