What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

1 Like
2 Likes

20 years ago I was all about Sigur Ros, GS!YB, Rachel’s, and the like. This album and post-rock in general we’re so important to musically.

I got to see all of them live at one point or another, and I was lucky enough to see Sigur Ros during this tour at Radio City, amazing performance and visuals. It’s one of of my favorite concert memories.

3 Likes

:hearts:

2 Likes

Long term fan (I’m a Sheffielder at heart after all - they emerged throughout my 12 years living there after moving home). They lost me at the last album though.

On first listen, I love this. Absolute song writing class on display.

1 Like

Really enjoying Gigi Masin’s new track. A bit of a departure from his other stuff, a lot more percussive…nice to hear him pushing himself in a new direction yet still sounding Gigi.

1 Like

Laibach are heading into space via John Carpenter’s Dark Star, country style:

1 Like

I have the new Taylor Swift on now. Rather enjoyable but don’t really appreciate the f-bombs.

another brilliant Raster Noton release

2 Likes
1 Like

listen loud

Qebo & William Fields - alive lp

I love it. It’s always nice to hear more ‘traditional’ music on here instead of the usual barrage of blips and bleeps. This has an amazing 90’s vibe - reminds me of Mazzy Star.

1 Like

3 Likes

Non-electronic music… by elektronauts.

You can open a thread like " What Are You Listening To Lately, if it does not already exist, dedicated to “more traditional” music, I’m sure there will be amateurs.
I even believe that some traitors listen to both. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

The best drum fill ever at 4:14, christ…

1 Like