Share something

There are people with some audacity.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Last week i opened up an etsy storefront for shirts and sweaters. although not having a visual-artistic education i feel like i’m getting a hang of it and making some progress:

4 Likes

Patapoooon

Here is Patapon, a quirky Max for Live 4 tracks groovebox-ish drum synth with trigs and modulations sequencers, delay, reverb, master saturation and an envelope follower.

Wether you’re looking for some techno machine, or want to produce some modbap-like track, this machine will inspire you for shure =D =D =D

3 Likes

Just sharing some (electronic/ambient/idm)music. Just played some vinyls and recorded some tunes I like last night and felt like sharing. Some classics and some new(er) tunes. For those who like this kind of stuff, enjoy!

Wanted to open a “share your mixtapes”-thread first to maybe motivate some “dj-nauts” to share some mixtapes, but don’t know if there’s any interest in that, because it’s not really about “making” music?

3 Likes

is perfect for that, after all making a mixtape is above all listening and share.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I cried watching Toy Story 4.

8 Likes

Shit.

Just realised I misunderstood this thread.

8 Likes

Sharing is caring and crying is too!

1 Like
3 Likes

6 Likes

Listen to PO-33 Beat Tape 1 - Covid Chops by Alan Christopher Chapman on #SoundCloud

I realised that since I made this, I didn’t really
share it very widely. This was made earlier in the year whilst I was off work with a a shitty spell COVID.

I just nailed the PO-33 for a few days when tbh, I should have been resting more. But this humble little set of beats is probably the most productive music thing I’ve done in ages, in terms of actually having an output.

I don’t know why I sold my PO-33, when I had so much fun. It was ordering an SP that reminded me of this though, as I am sort of forcing myself back to a few limitations, hopefully that will make up for the sale.

Anyway, here’s a few quirky dirty beats I made, mostly in one takes (you have to take the rough with the smooth with the punch in FX)

2 Likes

Syntakt, euro and some fx in Bitwig. And a poorly shot mini “studio” tour :astonished:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkEOOxXjBtA/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I was in Lisbon recently to support my partner and friends performance and our hotel apartment number felt very familiar.

8 Likes

My 3.5 year old daughter completely tidying up a virtual room with a mouse (ultra-low sensitivity)…
I can’t wait for her to tidy up her real room.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Managed to score 4 tickets to see Bon Iver next summer at this place…

About Dalhalla - Dalhalla

"Lake Siljan and its beautiful surroundings are the result of a meteorite impact which happened 360 million years ago. Dalhalla is one of only three places in the world where one can see how the natural surroundings have been formed by a meteorite."

The seats are not the best, but this is probably one of the few venues where seeting doesnt really matter due to the venue quality… sooo excited!

1 Like

Big operation today. When I got in to surgery the nurses were all singing along to Staying Alive on the sound system and doing the dance. Some people are awesome.

12 Likes

I would love to improve my mixing skills, practice on better eq, compression, stereo image etc., not sure why but I would like to try doing it on stuff I didn’t make…
whenever I do it with my stuff I always fall into the “that sound should not be here and that block needs more automation” and I want to skip this step for a second and try taking some other stuff I have no control and just try mixing it…
anyone knows if there’s any place I could get something like “workout stems” or something like that where I can focus on mixing process instead of overthinking “I’ve should synthesize / recorded /arranged different”?
maybe there’s a thread where people share some stems or something which one could take and practice mixing them?