What are you creating during quarantine?

here is my latest single, mastered by Stazma. I think it’s one of my best tracks, and i am quite proud of it. let me know what you think!

1 Like

Made with wine boxes.

Holes for amp.

15 Likes

this was the perfect amount of wacky to start my day off right! thank you! :smiley:

its not quite my cup of tea but the production speaks for itself! this sounds awesome on my speakers on full blast. a wall of sound! :smiley:

1 Like

? This furniture is very serious. 120 blinking leds inside, ready for Christmas, made to hide my son’s games, and hide all my cables in the living room. Otherwise I’m fired…
I’ll have to find a place for my gear quickly, or this will be invaded by plants or useless things. :content:

OOPS! My sincere apologies, I meant to respond to the OP. Your creation is f’ing amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

i love it, you killin it @Sezare56
:heart:

1 Like

thank you very much for listening! that’s a huge compliment to me! :slight_smile:

:smile: No problem, but after post 666, hard to know that you speak to OP, or previous, devil? :evil:

2 Likes

@westberliner, not really my style too, good stuff. Maybe personal, but I think I’d prefer if the voice was more glued with the synths, with some more fx, reverb coming to mind of course…

1 Like

I’ve been collaborating with a guitar playing friend. Still work in progress.
I made a master on a Philips Dcc, kinda lame video, but I really like the song. Features Analog rytm, Octatrack , Prophet X and a touch of Analog heat.

Thanks for listening! I actually tried my best to not bury vocals in effects for once as that would usually be what I’d do! :slight_smile:

1 Like

At the moment I’m creating a lot of belly fat :neutral_face:
No gym suuuuuuuxxxxxxxxxx!!!

2 Likes

In addition to making a LOT of music with Elektron gear in lockdown, I learned to do animation in Blender software. I made my very first animated music video for our band Pihka Is My Name. It came out today. Digitone and Analog Rytm all over the track, and I’m super proud of it! Take a look, I hope you like it too.

5 Likes

Really impressive work!
I guess you also used video editing software and fx?
I don’t especially like the robots, or some visuals, but I’m really impressed by camera movements and fx, synced to the music.
Really good music too.

1 Like

Fiddling some more with video too, but way less advanced than @Pihka_LT. Still wanna dig in to Blender, but so little time, even in lockdown.

Video: Ableton/Max/Rokvid
Music: mc707, Cycles, NDLR

3 Likes

Glad you like the music! I’ve filmed ‘making of’ videos of both the track and the video, and as soon as I edit them I’ll upload them on our PihkaSound YouTube channel. In a few weeks I think.

Yes I used Resolve Studio to put my Blender files together, and for some efx.

1 Like

i just released a “companion” album to my upcoming full length to be released later this winter/early spring 2021.

this is a soundtrack to a film that doesn’t exist, a tribute to 70s Italian horror films and the soundtracks that made them what they are.

2 Likes
1 Like

interesting!! perhaps i will take on this challenge!

1 Like