What are you creating during quarantine?

My friend and I made this video - I used a song I made on the Digitakt for the intro and background music : ). (Oh, and for some sound effects. Conditional trigs FTW!)

What are you all making?

41 Likes

hahaha love it!

1 Like

ok… Im kinda inbetween “what TF did I just watch???” and “sooo cool”

very entertaining. kinda weird, but in a really pleasant way. I actually think you could generate alot of followers with this kind of content. especially now. this gives information (which I dont know how acurate or good it is) and gets the mind away from the world. so, please continue

2 Likes

I went into the quarantine with the idea, that I could get a lot of stuff done, because I have so much time. Turns out, that it isn’t anything different to all the other days. As soon as I “force” my self to be creative, you could replace me with a bag of sand and will have better results :frowning: So I stopped the idea of me creating a complete album until the end of April and got back to where I was before.
So my main goal during the quarantine is: Learn to not get frustrated and get better in accepting the restrictions my brain forces on me!

8 Likes

more! can you do one demoing how to pressure clean a car with one arm tied behind your back…whilst drinking…? i would watch the crap out of that…

We went into lock down this week and coincidentally have to move so i will be creatively packing up my synths along with cups and shoes…that is all…

1 Like

Animosity between myself and my significant other…

7 Likes

Grey hair. An aversion to lentils.

Vid is wild!

3 Likes

Trying (and currently failing) to collaborate remotely on a new musical project with an almost total stranger.

4 Likes

I,ve done that with my girlfriend…

Drums are RYTM…

14 Likes

sorry to hear that and I hope you find a middle ground to make it easier to share space.

5 Likes

I made a live jamm with Digitakt, controlli g the visuals with the Digitakt aswell.

3 Likes

This feels very Adult Swim like.

I have just been making giant walls of noise. Mostly by abusing the Comb filter on the OT :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nice beat. Nice voice. Thanks.

3 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes: thanks to you for listening!

1 Like

I have only been making dark, minor, brooding tones of desperation and despair, echoing through the very fibers of my soul, swelling and undulating in a ghostly hum conjuring imagery of lonesomeness, despair and death.

7 Likes

inordinate (and unsustainable) amounts of stress.

4 Likes

Some friends and me are going to aim to put something entertaining up every weekday, here’s the first thing:

4 Likes

thanks!!

hah! we shall : ) thanks for watching!
Feel free to follow @bunkrcollective for future vids, or subscribe to the Youtube (oh god am I one of those people now heh : p).

1 Like

lovely <3

1 Like