What are you creating during quarantine?

Field recordings of the park outside my door + looping noise on the Digitakt:

2 Likes

Bitwigging mostly but also some Digitakt beats.

13 Likes

Mainly happy crap like this. :wink:

7 Likes

3 minutes 45 seconds is how much daylight we gained today, this is a recording of that duration I made today

11 Likes

A rather clever idea!
You a wild-life photographer or similar?

I am a painter and sound enthusiast :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

sorry just realised this is the digitakt threadā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m mostly creating fat. Got some stitches in my knee after a drunken bicycle tumble on saturday. So thereā€™s that. And one unfinished beat. Iā€™ll get back to yall when itā€™s finished.

This is fantastic!! I heard a vocal melody partway through and started singing.
What did you make it with?

1 Like

eh, down to hear about any creative output! just listened to your outdoors recordingā€¦yesssss love it <3 plan to do the same

haha i didnā€™t see the wink and thought it might actually be happy crap. howā€™d you make these visuals??!!

1 Like

working on putting up a fresh techno/electro ā€œsomethingā€ on my instagram daily.

4 days in and so far so good.

1 Like

oooh i like. i really like that rhythmic ā€œta taā€ sound that blurs the line between percussive and vocal.
iā€™ve never tried bitwig. how do you like the workflow?
this is a separate thread of creation than when youā€™re on the digitakt, yeah?

1 Like

oooh this is satisfyiiiiing
you ran all of this through the dig?

that sounds zen af. my guess is that shift in pov will let things flow.

I donā€™t mean to post this multiple places but this might be more fitting. I really feel this one for the current situation.

99BPM

Less a wall of noise, more trailer music like?

10 Likes

fuck yeah 150+ BPM. my only challenge is how I write lyrics for that speed!

2 Likes

one manā€™s air garbage is another (wo)manā€™s glorious heavnnnnnnn.
that crunchy vibe in vid 2 is legit. thatā€™s just a filter on kick??? would love to hear more how you achieved that. gotdamn makes me wanna get an octa but iā€™m sure I could achieve elsewheres.

1 Like

oh my god stab me in the heart why donā€™t you. yep, this is def feels like current sitch vibes

1 Like

Iā€™m playing Killer7, learning my Digitone, relearning Ableton, writing journals, listening to music and podcasts, watching Adam Curtis documentaries, cooking nice meals and smoking in the garden.

2 Likes