What are you creating during quarantine?

Insta embed works like **** so here’s YT link: :wink:

3 Likes

Started a new livestreaming series last night. Producing one of these is more involved than I thought!
The one is a bit of a hypnotic techno banger once it gets going if I do say so myself. Good to enjoy with your favorite relaxing tonic. Sorry for the mild signal noise.

EDIT: can you not embed Facebook Live videos here?

I have started building max4live devices. Just build 4 hardware controllers. Playing with building a 5th in my downtime.

2 Likes

nice!

1 Like

Funky wave form comb filter delay hack soup.

Blackbox and OT:

Only “samples” are kick/snare/hihat everything else is single cycle or slightly complex waveforms

5 Likes

This. Literally just this.

30 minutes OT liveset. Mainly remixing ‘studio’ stems.

10 Likes

I’ve started recording videos of my jams instead of just audio.
Will slowly but surely upgrade my Setup. :wink:

4 Likes

These are great!

Also glad to know other people jam standing up crouched over gear haha!

1 Like

Ugh. Yeah. That’s part of the much needed upgrade. My neck really does not like these sessions. Glad you do though! :wink: thanks!

1 Like

Work is destroying my mental health, Digitone is my savior lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Woah nice too see someone else with an acid box :package: :alien:

All the fings in the fridge!

Love this

1 Like

I’m creating my own DAW :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve done this. hope u like it. It’s the very first thing I’ve recorded in 4 years or so…

4 Likes

:slight_smile: - thanks!

Couple of titbits:
The vocals are from this classic grime tune:

The section at 2:30 is inspired by Steve Reich’s tape phase pieces:

1 Like

Really into the beginning and end of this but the stereo hi-hats in the middle feel kind of off to me.

The last minute and a half is great and I’m particularly into the way the beats slam at the section from 0:41.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :black_heart:Yes they’re off​:sweat_smile: I haven’t been able to get midi sync on the flanger on the NTS 1 cause i hadn’t any more cables! But really thank you! I’ll work on my timing and on my stereo image!:smirk_cat:

1 Like

Enjoyed this, thanks.

I feel you. I’m thankful and lucky at this time to be working from home (have been for years now) but man does it take its toll. I took a 4 day weekend and I’ve been more musically productive than I’ve been in my entire life.

1 Like