Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

I was for a bit.

Now I just feel really bad for all of you.

8 Likes

I think I would do the same haha. Must be weird to see it at the top of the forum for so long.

1 Like

omg :blush::heart:

14 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

thanks Freddy.

hope yiz all get yer hands on em soon.

my ups tracking still hadn’t been updated today so I wasn’t expecting it to arrive tbh. tracking was still stuck on “need address info” with a big exclamation mark :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Mine is now in East Boston of all random places, so I assume it hitched a ride on some commercial flight from Oude Meer to Boston. Hilariously still showing ‘on time’ with scheduled delivery as ‘Pending’. I’m sure it’ll turn up in Memphis at some point today, hopefully doesn’t take too long for customs clearance. Maybe I’ll actually see it tomorrow here in California?

4 Likes

Feeling for you all. I always struggle over whether or not to preorder… My approach since getting burned by a certain retailer (who took preorders and then sold the same items through their website before filling the orders) has been to contact dealers and obsessively check back on the pages of the ones I knew hadn’t sold out of their preorders yet.

I wish I had the strength to wait six months until like new ones are selling for 650…

Clearance issues have been resolved for your package from ELEKTRON SE. Shipment has been released for delivery.

Still in outer lake, but hopefully this means it will move… Perhaps there was some sort of customs issues that Elektron needed to sort out… fingers crossed…

1 Like

I literally had a guy from 15 minutes down the street come over this weekend with his that he got from Elektron ordered day 1. Malarky!

2 Likes

Cool that you have a fellow 'naut so close! I’m guessing ours will be here this week based on everyone’s experiences today.

I hope so! He and I literally met last week on Modwiggler, turned out he was super local, so I invited him over. It was great.

4 Likes

That sounds like a good old time! Will check out the jam when I’m more free to view a video. That setup looks ace though :metal:

1 Like

Mine just updated from Oude Meer to Memphis :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

same here! now saying I will get it tomorrow… more fingers crossed…

5 Likes

I reckon in about two days, this thread is going to be full of happy Syntakt owners.

Rejoice!

4 Likes

I’m still “pending”, but at least it’s on the right continent!

2 Likes

Anyone with a Syntakt willing to try something out for me?

Wondering if the Polymer app/plugin that lets you poly chain / round-robin midi channels works fluently with the Syntakt, esp the 3 DVCO’s. It would effectively let you play in basic chord structures in live rec mode, seems like it’d be a powerful tool with an external midi keyboard: Now you’d have an analog poly in a groove box with room to spare.

https://polymer-app.com/ There’s a free demo version that allows for 2 channel midi RR, however some notes got stuck when trying it out on my cycles, which I suspect may be because of my cycles (or even the keystep?)

1 Like

Mine finally updated:

3 Likes

Now that mine’s in the US, it’s moving fast. Made the morning flight from BOS to MEM, and should be able to make the mid-afternoon flight to here so I can get it tomorrow.

2 Likes

Damn all of y’all. I’m still in the gaddang Neatherregions! I wonder if I can will Oude Meer, NH to be in New Hampshire, then I could drive 6 hours and pick it up…

3 Likes