Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Looks like you skipped the Oude Meer snag after Koln, very lucky it seems.

2 Likes

Yup, we are secretly creating a syntakt clone army over here.

Ok let’s start an Oude Meer conspiracy thread. I’ll start…GHOSTS

Thanks. Looks like cologne to indy is a normal fedex route. So that doesn’t help me figure out how my package is traveling but it explains your lack of issue.

Um, ok, I guess :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

FedEx has probably leased some extra cargo space on commercial flights to help get things unstuck, which is my guess for why we’re seeing some weird routing.

Still in Oude Meer here.

4 Likes

Mine is in Memphis (by way of the Romulus system) like some others, if that’s any consolation. Yours might be too and just needs to be processed?

Which is terribly confusing since it says it made it from Detroit to Memphis in 30 minutes… and Memphis is farther from Detroit than New Jersey is.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on? The flight from MI to TN is nearly 2 hours, so none of this makes any sense at all.

And in the minutes since I wrote this, it’s been labeled as “Delayed”. No shit…

2 Likes

Same. Although it said it was in transit 30 mins before. It never arrived or departed from Detroit.

I thought that but memphis is in a different time zone and the times listed are local. Technically it went in the wrong direction for me but a hub’s a hub.

FedEx is a trip, literally. I made an order from Sweetwater that shipped FedEx and only had to travel from Indiana to neighboring Kentucky. It went from Indiana to Ohio, Pittsburgh, back to Ohio, back to Pittsburgh, New Jersey, back to Pittsburgh, Ohio, Tennessee, than finally up to Kentucky. I called FedEx to complain. Their resolution was to delete the side trips from tracking. Suddenly the tracking information showed Indiana to Kentucky with a 7 day gap.

7 Likes

Going to fedex.com gives:

When you click the link you’ll get a 9(!) pages long pdf of disruptions:

:thinking:

3 Likes

Finally, tomorrow, this I buy.

8 Likes

Same. Just shy of the longest two weeks of my life lol

4 Likes

Same here. They sent me an email saying “clearance issues have been resolved”. Whatever; we’re out of the old lake!

1 Like

Not I as of yet.

7 Likes

Same.

There’s a Post-It™ note in my apartment which says “Never ship FedEx” … left as a memento to myself from previous experiences. But I read on this forum that Elektron shipped UPS, so I clicked the buttons… I clicked the buttons

Maybe if I’d clicked different buttons… it would be me hanging out on the back of a truck near Amsterdam right now… jamming in an all-Syntakt office band with my fellow customs officials…

3 Likes

Well crap. Sorry homie. Mine didn’t have any updates until it cleared customs in Memphis so sending my good vibes that they just got to my paperwork a little bit sooner.

2 Likes

Much appreciated. I feel kind of silly moaning about it so much tbh, but someone here is literally 30mins from me and I am feeling the salt haha. :sweat_smile:

I wonder if people with ST’s come in here for a little chuckle as to how long it’s taking for some of us early purchasers.

7 Likes

One can only dream…

2 Likes

Tough decision time for me. Part of the Oude Meer now in Memphis gang with ostensible delivery tomorrow on the west coast.

But I’m leaving for vacation tomorrow after work. To vacation hold on to not vacation hold? Last time I tried it within a day or two of delivery they delivered it anyway. :face_with_head_bandage: