UDO Audio Super 6 Binaural Synth

:slight_smile: My second sound bank for the SuperHyper 6 ^^

7 Likes

Those are Fantastic! All kind of flavors.

I can’t wait to receive mine.

2 Likes

It’s an amazing synth. You will be happy with it.

2 Likes

I hate it :lying_face:

3 Likes

I’m happy with the solid bass sounds and bottom end on the super 6 without any effects. Is my only complaint about the Virus bottom end always feels inflated with eq and effects.

New firmware out
Usb midi
Midi cc
And more stuff.

4 Likes

Nick Batt will be pleased :

New hold mode in Arpeggiator, latches notes on all key off, updates and does not add while playing
Try it:

• With the arpeggiator ON, using the sustain pedal or HOLD button, notes will continuously update while at least 1 note is held. When all notes are released simmultanously, the last held pattern will latch. Pressing a new chord will flush the held notes and play the new pattern
4 Likes

Been told my desktop will arrive this week. Can’t wait!

1 Like

Can I ask where are you based?

London

1 Like

Thank you. So, the last shipment didn’t get oversea yet.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll update later today :slight_smile:

I want my MPE!

wow, I just played with automation in Live 11, it turns the Super 6 into a sound design monster, I have automation curves for filter, cross mod, tune and resonance. Once a midi sequence has been recorded you can press the + sign to right of the record button and keep overdubbing different automations on your sequence. This is what I have been waiting for.

what would be a good MPE controller for the Super 6?

I have a LinnStrument and Erae Touch I’d like to try, but I mainly need MPE to sequence polyphonically using pitch bend-based microtuning.

1 Like

I put together a list of MPE controllers, over in the MPE Synth Controller Options Thread.

ADDED : buzz you should also consider the Hydrasynth Explorer.

1 Like

My desktop has arrived! Buzzing.

6 Likes

This thing is beautiful.

27 Likes

Welcome to this club too!

You have some nice synths sir :sweat_smile:

I’m growing more fond of the desktop look even if I’d never trade my blue keys for one :wink:

I’m happy for those that want/need a desktop instead.

3 Likes