Transfer 1.4 upgrade

This is amazing. Ok not selling my digi :smiley:

Yes! Everything inside a Project is backed up. You just canā€™t back up Kits or Patterns individually.

7 Likes

i am wondering that on the Support & Download page of Analog Four MKII is no OS ready for download.

Hi! Just trying to download a project from digitakt with new transfer 1.4 version. Does not move anywhere from this screen info.

1 Like

You can just rename the file from .dtprj to .zip to check out whatā€™s inside.

11 Likes

By the way, thereā€™s not anymore the firmware download link on A4 mkII support page

!nice!

Full disk access granted without successā€¦

Thank you! Now itā€™s there!

4 Likes

greatā€¦! got the os for A4 too.

Well to be fair, OT is even easier to backup in my opinion. You just copy the folders to another location and/or upload them back to the CF card in File Explorer (win) or Finder (mac).

Transfer is fantastic but in the grand scheme of things, I would vastly prefer the OT backup/save workflow for all machines.

11 Likes

Shout out to the new Digitakt OS! First trig not playing when synced was always so annoying when trying to work on tunes. Super glad it was fixed!!

6 Likes

Solved. I was not aware of the 1.21A update.

2 Likes

Itā€™d be awesome if it worked on Linux. Or if it could at least work with WINE. Previous Elektron apps havenā€™t even worked in VMs for me - the windows are actually upside down and the fonts are backwards, something I have never seen before in an emulated app. Itā€™s almost like they were trying to make it incompatible.

Even better would be if all Elektron devices could just be USB class compliant so we could plug them in and browse files (samples AND patterns. The Roland Boutique devices I have do this particularly well.

2 Likes

Fantastic Thank You Elektron :heart_eyes:

Hey David ā€“ I was scared to update my Rytm and Four because of people here mentioning data loss upon updating their devices.

Iā€™m still scared, bc Transfer until now was unable to export some of my projects. I was in touch with Elektron support, but even they gave up eventually and stopped replying.

Iā€™m really scared of losing my data, so much that I didnā€™t update yet. :confused:
If I update this time, am I safe?

Exactly this!

1 Like

With all commotion what will happen with Elektron in the (near) future I sincerely hope this uodate is a sneak preview and one of the many good things to come.

1 Like

This has come at the perfect time for me. Thank you Elektron!

Fantastic upgrade, thanks for this!