Transfer 1.4 upgrade

Bit weird but still super useful!
I wonder if overbridge total recall will be updated to produce this file too :o sending an ableton file and project file is super easy obv, but having it automatically created on save, even easier :smiley:

6 Likes

Not Working in Windows 10. 64 bit. It Crashed then unable to launch it again.

1 Like

This is great!

I always wondered what measures Elektron would take in regards to people losing everything when they update their machine, as I’ve read about this happening more than once to other folks.

Glad this problem is finally addressed and solved!

Except Octatrack, :- (

Help! On My Digitakt I can see projects and sounds, but I cannot see or transfer single .wav and folders anymore… is this normal?
(i’m on Osx 10.14.6)

Edit: fixed by firmware upgrade

In what context ? What Elektron machine? Windows up to date?
Here it is functional.

1 Like

Anyone know, does this work for kits on rytm?

1 Like

Like a zip. I imagine you could get into the file and extract them but you can already drag and drop samples out of the dt or rytm with transfer as is. It will generally warn you if a sample is already present on the device (has to be in the same general structure to be identified as a match) so you won’t risk anything by dragging the entire project back into the device. I’d say keeping a backup of the sample library is good to do in addition to project backup.

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to update your Digitakt OS. What OS is currently installed?

2 Likes

Found the solution, disabled the antivirus.

1 Like

Perfect, a great classic, undoubtedly the music virus!

Kits are not yet supported.

5 Likes

Please make sure to always have the latest firmware installed! Digitakt and Rytm have new firmwares released today. Others are already compatible.

6 Likes

EDIT: Update of new OS solved the problem. Thank You @Patrik

Dear Elektron Team,

i am missing the Folder structure on the Mk2 site. I see only Projects & Sounds.

Make sure you have the latest device OS installed.

5 Likes

Good to know! Shouldn’t this info be in the initial post?

4 Likes

thanks! os upgrade solved the problem.

1 Like

yes you’re right. everything’s fine after firmware upgrade!

2 Likes

Ongoing! Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for finding this. Now the information is clear about upgrading your Digitakt or Rytm to the latest firmware.

1 Like

So If you backup a project on the Analog Rytm, the kits are not backed up within it? whats the use of it then?