Torso T1 Algorithmic Sequencer

OMG!!! Please let us know how it is and if your feeling funky, some vidoes would be awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

!!!

Congrats, waiting on mine (second batch)

1 Like

Curious how it performs in live use

Here’s my first video with the T-1. It’s still very new so I only played some patterns and did a bit of knob turning. I’m sequencing just one sound from the EssenceFM with a long release and reverb. Some effects from Octatrack.

I really like this sequencer :heart_eyes:

16 Likes

I’m order number #256 so shouldn’t be long now :slight_smile: I’ll be paring it with my OT + Modular.

Still heartbroken I missed the early bird for this, it’s an amazing product.

Very nice! The title is quite apt! Looking forward to hearing more of what you can all achieve with this. I’m also very interested and was on the fence with the early bird.

1 Like

Beautiful jam, would love to hear more!

2 Likes

Looks like the video has been taken down :frowning:

It was yes - had to reupload since the cropping/format was wrong. It’s back now.

1 Like

I’m torn between this and the OXI ONE

Both look great, quite like T1s smaller form factor and focus on doing one thing really well

4 Likes

Awesome little jam! Cant wait to see more of the T1 in action!
on a side note, i really enjoyed the rest of your youtube videos. chill, glitchy, idm-y stuff always puts a smile on my face :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Really glad you like it :smiley:

This is an Interview with Mathias and Jonas of Torso Electronics in the Sequencer Talk with the hosts Mic and Dean.

2 Likes

Is it actually using ableton link now, or is that a future firmware update?

Link is already supported.

Here’s my first jam with the T-1 from the day before yesterday, audio only. Going to record video bleeps later.

4 Likes

Beautiful way to wait for mine to arrived…

2 Likes

Your comment made me look up the oxi, that thing looks damn great i will get it for sure. I would say oxi and t1 are not exactly in the same boat, it’s faster to achieve results with the T1 and it will get you a lot of happy accidents, whereas oxi offers better precision. Looks like i might have to go for both :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

For perspective.
Torso = 304mm x 114mm x 37mm
Oxi. = 360mm x 140mm x 20mm

That’s interesting - not much difference at all