Thom Yorke

I have spent more money on taking pcr tests. I have no confusions about which group of people is greedy. Stop being so confused, and start using your head.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been somewhat puzzled with the amount of stuff for sale on their (Radiohead) website lately. It seemed like they had some kind of an anti-ā€œmindless consumerismā€ ethos going on in the past.

1 Like

I paid $16.74 USD and watched it. I had some friends over to watch it which was nice.

3 Likes

Ohhh now Im proper pumped. Some nice proggy, kosmische vibes. Maybe itā€™s just that Im already familiar with them, but the singles came off as much tighter than most other tracks. Canā€™t wait to hear what Nigel can do for them. And Open the Floodgates!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

but all together, if they make 15 000 000 pound, i think it could have been cheaper

Thom, please man, me giving you 5Ā£ to hear you playing some noise, is to much. I can get chocolate for less, and chocolate is much more fun , you greedy mustard!
Or have a very special stick stucked up my nostrilsā€¦

Completely agree

Touring in the EU announced:

Wait, has the UK rejoined the EU? :wink:

London dates at Roundhouse. Probably too small a venue, will sell out in 30 seconds.

Watched The Smile live stream with my wife on Saturday night and then rewatched last night. Well worth the Ā£15 IMHO. Production, sound and lighting was top notch. Iā€™ve not seen many gigs where you get a 360 degree view of the band. Definitely getting tickets to see them play Manchester in June. PS: There are presale tickets for W.A.S.T.E. newsletter subscribers from 10am Wednesday 2 February.

7 Likes

Can this just be paid for and watched? I missed the live thing. I see the ā€˜on demandā€™ section in the website that has 40 minutes left. So donā€™t bother, then?

There was a 48 hour window after the live shows for watching the streams. Maybe they will make them available in the future. Who knows? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Amsterdam as well. Just one night. Fantastic venue thoughā€¦

Welcome back! :wink:

1 Like

Yes, thatā€™s what i did.

EDIT: Damn, it looks like I canā€™t watch it anymore.

thanks for the heads up - got my manchester tickets in the presale

1 Like

Glad you managed to get tickets. They were sold out by the time I got to the front of the queue! :sob:

For some reason, Lisbonā€™s tickets arenā€™t available for presale yet on the site. Iā€™m hitting refresh every minute or so.

oh no - sorry about that. If for whatever reason we cant make it - June is a long way off - Iā€™ll chuck you a message.
Good luck with the general sale

Thank you! Thatā€™s very kind. Going to set multiple reminders for Friday morningā€™s general sale. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Sounds sublime.

6 Likes