The Elektron Feedback Loop: January 2021

Agreed. I was expecting an email to confirm my entry. Maybe that’s against GDPR rules, tho?

5 Likes

i dont want to be reminded lol.

23 Likes

Yeah politically , that’s up to them (unless in extreme circumstances). I think you should keep political belief and your company in general completely separate and for sure does seem a bit cringe.

3 Likes

lol same - worst question :frowning:

1 Like

Y’all didn’t have to enter your email for entry?

Honestly, I had to think about it. I wonder what the average age is for an Elektron user.

they asked for it only to contact if there are sone open questions here… maybe there is no Digitakt to win :frowning:

4 Likes

Uphill in the snow both ways…

If you would like to participate in the draw for a Digitakt, T-shirts, and tote bags please enter your email. Terms and conditions may apply.

This is how my survey ended :man_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

It must vary a lot depending on the model…

3 Likes

So, what are your other interests besides music?

4 Likes

I’ve seen tons of companies do it and have visited several manufacturer backed forums while deciding whether to purchase gear

So it’s a little interesting…you must not own any teenage engineering, mutable instruments, or monome equipment

Elektron definitely has some of the most vibrant & active fans but I can’t say that the community centred around this forum makes em unique

2 Likes

Currently goat-herding.

4 Likes

Ah, I suppose my adblocker blocked this… great!

The ‘may’ bit cracked me up. Do they or don’t they? And where are they if they do apply lol

5 Likes

Just send me the digitakt😉

Wondering where they’re heading to. Crossing fingers hardware will stay their centerpiece!

That question was quite confronting I thought. It made me think the problem wasn’t with Elektron machines, the problem was with me :rofl:

The reason I got an Elektron music machine in the first place, was to get away from software, get away from the computer.

For a long time, thats what elektron signified, for me at least.

Then came overbridge.

I dont have overbridge, never will. I’ve lost all interest in using a computer to create music. So if Elektron start the software as a service thing, makes no odds to me, but I wont be one of those customers.

I dont imagine I’m the only person with these thoughts.

11 Likes

Deffo not :wink:

Yes to the first and second, no to the third, forgot about MI forum, the TE forum isn’t official AFAIK and only one TE guy posts there, again AFAIK, I used to be active there but not into TE anymore due to too many poor quality issues with their gear.

3 Likes