The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

Isn’t it already there? I don’t have my DT, had to send it back, but I’m pretty sure you could do this…

Well you could p-lock steps to alternate between forward and backward modes, but no built in ping pong mode afaik.

Will Ctrl-All be live recordable in the future? Please make it so!

5 Likes

+1, please allow us to send only clock and not transport if we choose to.

5 Likes
  • More Filters, at least bandpass and/or EQ per Track

• Sample editor/page with zoom

• Second LFO per track

• Transpose tracks

• Kits/Pattern structure like on AR

5 Likes

For me the most essential feature requests are:

EQ per track - must have! I do not understand this was implemented at first.
This to get a better mix of the 8 tracks!! Most wanted on the RYTM as well.

Internal Midi control, so you can control the fx with parameter locks and the use of extra LFO’s

Midi retrigger

Sample editor/page with zoom

Ctrl-all filter. So you can choose which tracks are affected.

Per track you have a setting: Ctrl-all : on/off
So you can parameter lock this setting as well.

Being able to either set the change length to 0 so that as soon as the DT receives a pattern/program change it’ll switch to that pattern.

…or, direct jump, similar to the rytm.

2 Likes

Am I missing something? Just use 7 fingers to mute all but 1 trig?

• randomizer Ram sample order

• ping pong loop mode / random loop mode

• Ctrl-All (track on/off)

• SOLO / MUTE

• EQ per track

• in the reverb page add type (place,room,space…) in the empty button

1 Like

bugfixes before all please. Make MIDI great again.

4 Likes

-MIDI retrig

• ZOOM on the sample page

• Notes / Pitch as a modulation destination for LFO in the MIDI tracks = It’d be great to have pitch sequences that are not strictly stepped without having to use the pitchbend for midi to cv modules who will only convert pitch and gate.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Some Digitakt newbie questions

Whilst chaining patterns it would be great to just tap up/down arrow buttons to have a particular pattern play more than once before switching. Just simply tap the arrows as you hold the pattern choice before selecting the next.

I know conditional trigs can get round this to s degree but to try things out quickly this method would be easy to use and very handy…

3 Likes

allow the option to play multiple patterns at once

6 posts were split to a new topic: [Moding] Pissheadwizard spamming

REALLY really need to have a slicing function for dropping in loops, or away to sync in a loop. This is a no brainer, its totally missing from making this device 100%.

I’m not sure if this has been requested or not yet, but something I’d really like to see is the ability to have the sample start re-trigger the envelopes with looping samples. This would totally change the game for the Digitakt with regards to granular capabilities.

2 Likes

A marker next to the samples in the project sample pool that are being used, including samples that are not assigned to any track but still are being used via parameter locking, and so on.

This should probably be indicated on the +Drive as well, a tiny marker next to all samples that are being used by any project.
Another marker to indicate samples that are connected to sounds stored on the +Drive, will likely lessen the risk of someone getting a stroke as well.

Or something similar. I’m thinking much of it can be handled via librarians on tablets and computers, but having a proper working sample management on the actual box should take priority here (imo). That shall be all. Carry on, soldiers!

2 Likes

Not just a request for the DT, but for the MK2s as well:

Sequencer zoom in/out

1 Like

how do you do that?