The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

Such a shame they axed the midi arp, it’s loads of fun on the OT, especially since you can Plock it.

Reset kit on pattern select.

Mess up a pattern with the DT Control All feature. Fire a new pattern. Then return to the previous pattern but in it’s original saved state.

The Novation Circuit does this but I don’t want a Circuit for a 1000 others different reasons

1 Like

An accent track that affects all parts like on a 909.
If its on its own track (with a key combo to access it) it can run in one pattern length while you can have differing pattern lengths on your drum parts it will give you lovely modular style polyrhythmic accented loveliness.

1 Like

small but powerful for midi2CV uses mainly but not only:
Midi TRG page / Note settings:
Note 1 mostly, but also note 2 and 3:
add at first of the listing a setting where it disables the note completly,
but still have note 2, 3 and 4 working.

The ability to route the LFO to control Step Length

8 Likes

wanted:

• note repeat on midi-tracks
  • cc-value naming, saving of midi-channel configuration (already posted)
2 Likes

A method for looping single cycle waveforms when auditioning via Fn+Yes.

4 Likes

ability to trig/plock all lfo parameters per step as theyre all track based , not global…probably requested before.
midi cc for reload pattern
midi cc for swing value.

a proposed road map of any intended features , any update on progress for overbridge.

1 Like

Ok so moving files around, orginization and delteling files needs a pretty good overhaul. As it is currently it basically means you have to create a folder where you want to move things to then go in open a folder select all and then select to move them then go to the folder you already made and pick that as the spot to put them. If you want to delete a folder you have to go into the folder and first delete everything with in it then back out and delete the folder. Some really clumsy file management… especially because we can’t access the files with a computer yet to move them around add and delete things in bulk. I loaded in a bunch of stuff early on just for testing purposes that I am now spending hours deleting thing that are well organised in folder structures which should really only take minutes at most if not seconds.

3 Likes

I would love have the separate Transport Send/Receive settings back, and am unsure why this was removed after 1.02. Sometimes you don’t want to start/stop/pause your external gear. Has anyone else found this frustrating?

9 Likes

SUUUPER frustrating. I can’t use clock send in my live set up anymore, because having the sequencer on my JX-03 running screws up the notes. Even if the sequence is empty. :rage:

7 Likes

I wish you could turn the “midi thru” port to an additional “midi out port” to sequence two different pieces of external gear at the same time.

6 Likes

Completely agree. 1.02 had it right. Would love to just be able to send clock again.

5 Likes

Don’t know if was mentioned already, triggering loops by hitting the trigger once instead of holding it down.

1 Like

As far as I can tell, Digitakt doesn’t recognize embedded loop data when importing samples? If not, I would love for this to be addressed, as it’s a drag to re-loop all of the sustained samples I’ve made over the years.

1 Like

I just received my DT so I never knew this was once a feature. Bring it back please!

2 Likes

I would love to have a way to save MIDI settings on a MIDI track just as you would save a ‘Sound’ (sample plus track settings). Unless there is already a way to do this, in which case, could someone advise? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Holding down fill instead of triggering the fill arms the arrow keys as fill buttons for 4 different fills!

8 Likes

Go to amp page and set decay to infinite. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would appreciate if the transfer tool would manage the directory on the Digitakt. I wouldn’t mind hooking it up to move files and sample en masse; it would be nice if it wasn’t so clunky on the machine as well.

I’ll add that I want a bit more process for file protection on the machine as well. Its not hard to accidentally delete a few files you meant to add to a project if you’re moving a bit too quick. I’d like the delete function to be “to the left” and off the same page as add to project function… Or have it one page further “to the right.”

If I’m missing something on how to protect a pattern/sample a bit more let me know. I know I can lock a project for safe measure but would appreciate a similar method for samples.