The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

Now comes a tough one… I want a “?” charakter to name patterns or samples! Why is there no “?”? You always have to question yourself and what you are doing and I want that attitude to be reflected in my labeling system in the Digitakt.

3 Likes

Want ability to record automation of effect parameters. For example start unquantized recording, and change delay time.

Clearing automation could work by going to the effect page, holding [NO] and the encoder down while recording (like it currently works for other pages)

It would be nice if it used the active track so that the mutes work to toggle the automation on/off.

Although multiple tracks could have conflicting automation, this is handled today as you can use multiple midi track LFOs to control effect parameters (with a DAW or midi loopback)

Best regards,

Gino

1 Like

dual mono (L & R) or stereo (L + R) cue out on the headphone out would be nice.

to bypass up to two tracks from the master out, and effect with outboard gear etc

3 Likes

I raised a ticket for this. It’s a hardware limitation. :cry:

2 Likes

Just had this idea, so sidechaining but for Midi parameters. So for example you have the sidechain from ur kick hooked up to some Midi parameter which you can change to some predetermined parameter whenever the note is played… would be interesting

1 Like

Support for TEMPO over CC would be super nice ! :bear::bear::lizard::lizard::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

May have mentioned it before but sampling pause would be be super usefull for creating neat groups of samples without having to play them all live and in sequence, tap button to pause recording and tap it again to cue up the next.

2 Likes

Customizable defaults would be awesome.

Start a new pattern at 100 BPM instead of 120

Track 2 defaults to slot 20 instead of 2

And so on and so forth

4 Likes

This would be awesome!

a shame but it’s all right. i hope there’s not a mk2 one anytime soon but if they make one and dont add that feature id be surprised. seems basic for a mono drum sampler

1 Like

Agree, and make this happen for Octatrack too :slight_smile:

copy the kick pattern into a midi track, make all trigs lock trigs without triggering a note, then use a LFO in one shot mode

1 Like

A small wish: I’d much prefer if the trig buttons turned yellow when adjusting the Scale settings. Having the trigs the same red as Record/Edit mode has led to temporary confusion more than once here…

3 Likes

Hi Guys.
at the moment we are working on the Digitakt.
We are really missing some important features. Please be so kind as to implement these urgent needed features for LIVE Performance.

1. Every Track has its own Level Adjustment. Thats cool. But we miss some kind of general level mixer over all tracks regardless of the pattern track level (e.g. in the Master Mixing Table).
  2. The Possibility to save the track mute status within the pattern.

We hope to have made a good proposal to optimize this wonderful machine.
Thanks a lot for your answer.

both these are already there.

Use the purple mutes, not the global green ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

Song mode and smooth CC recording are my personal tops, hopefully supporting PB, AT and everything else. I was rather surpised to find “steppy” recording of CC parameters but realized quickly that the sequencer just took snapshots of each setting per step rather than having a linear progression of it’s movement. Hopefully that’s within the DT’s architecture to update for. :slight_smile: I love this box either way, but that and also the ability to record incoming CCs to automation smoothly would be great (ie. I move my Filter Freq Cutoff on my Monologue and it detects that movement on CC43 and maps it out in the sequencer, assuming both sides are set to send and receive)

1 Like

“Unload unused samples”

Please!

9 Likes

And 3. Don’t forget to read the manual :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do you mean like the pattern level control on the compressor page?