The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

Stereo monitoring is also my number 1 request. I would be pretty bummed if this wouldn’t be introduced in a future update.

Since Scale per track and Chance to all have already been announced for model samples, I cannot see why they wouldn’t be in the next DT upgrade

1 Like

i think Cenk knows deep down what we all want including him ,hence that look.but his hands are tied

1 Like

TRK + Copy that copies EVERYTHING of a track.
Btw Digitone track copy, copies everything.

3 Likes

For midi tracks
Make the cc select pg (amp button) accessible with a double tap of the cc value pg (filter button)
Cc select and value will be even more closely organized.
This leaves the amp pg open for 8 more cc values.
Pretty please

2 Likes
  1. scale per track
  2. listening/preview of a parameter locked trig in grid recording mode (all the magic of parameter locking and then you are unable to preview/listen to a pm locked trig - thats a bummer)
  3. unload all unused samples in a project (its so much fun to explore and try things on this machine but if you load loops or longer samples to a project, which you later might not even use in a pattern, projects 64MB fill up rather quick. a way to unload or at least identify all unused samples in a project would help a lot)
12 Likes
  • Track condition. This should be super ez to implement as everything is already there except the condition logic.
  1. If track condition present evaluate.
  2. If true then play track and proceed to eval trig conditions if present.
    ======================================================
  • An option to autoplay samples, I’m worried (:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) about wearing out my FUNC + YES buttons.

• Oh oh, open source the firmware so we can implement these features.

+1 for everything @murks, @Onya, @Sternenlicht, @despectra, @Normalogic listed.

3 Likes

Not only the condition logic is missing, but also the UI changes to display and change it, isn’t it? Would be quite hard to use the feature without them … :wink:

No, the UI is there, but when you turn the D knob it shows. Condition=0.

1 Like

How would you differentiate between track conditions and trig conditions if you use the same encoder?

yea baby! now we’re talkin’

1 Like

You have to press Trig to see Trig Cond.
The Cond. knob (D) currently only works if you press a Trig button.
All the other knobs work for both Track and Trig.

I guess I’m not sure what you mean by track condition then…

Probably this will come with the next upgrade.

there are so many feature that are meaningful to implemate…pls elektron…have a better update-policy. just take care for your existing products and push them to a next level.

• 1 for track multiplier, chance (all/track), stereo input, control all selection, internal midi feedback loop and so on. there are so many good ideas
2 Likes
  • Sampling over USB in OB
  • Drag and drop sampling in OB
  • Easier sample maintenance

Time stretching is all I want!! Hope it becomes a feature in the future.

2 Likes

My requests for my beloved DT:

•song mode
•retrig for MIDI tracks
•bandpass filter
•stereo samples

5 Likes

I would like to have the option to select ‘segmented’ value increments on the pots - in particular the Digitakt sample start, length and loop values. Say with the option to select incremental values of 1,2,3,4,5,6,10,12,7.5,15,30 thus saving me from future RSI complaints as my poor thumbs work overtime to dial in that exact 45.00 value again and again. Should be dead easy to implement too!

Bandpass filter - very important for good-sounding percussion tracks, especially when sampleflipping.
Scale per track - probably the most requested DT feature ever.

5 Likes