they have kicked us right in the teeth

1 Like

this should be EASY TO IMPLEMENT
and is VERY MUCH NEEDED:
"
sequencer track(s) fast clear.
"
similar to FUNC+Trig[1-16] to mute,
can you make YES+Trig[1-16] (or other combo) to clear track[1-16] sequences?

That will drastically speed up performance workflow, especially in Live Rec mode: we can clear certain tracks, and immediately fingerdrum new sequences into them.
I hope you read thisā€¦ thank you!

Just adding my support for three features:

1. Direct Sample Management (upload and download) via the Overbridge VST plugin.

2. Give the Digitakt the ability to behave as a stereo recorder.

3. Support for ā€˜Stillā€™sā€™ A checkbox per track ā€œexempt from control all.ā€ - mentioned earlier in the thread.

1 Like

Obviously like to see some feature of M:S carried back upwards to the DT. Scale per Track, Randomization features (dice), etc.

Both mentioned in this video ( video is bookmarked at mention). Sorry to put you on the spot, Cenk. :wink:

3 Likes

I love that he expresses scale per track is a feature he finds important, touches on the fact that it hasnā€™t been in a box since the OT, his disappointment in that is pretty obvious, but heā€™s still excited the m:s has it

2 Likes

I want the ability to mimic the sp1200 by sampling in 12bit resolution.this canā€™t be that hard to do

1 Like

I think they should make a ekstra filter like on the digitone, where you can double-press the filter page and reach another levelā€¦ like on the OT i thinkā€¦

1 Like

Looping/auditioning of discrete seq pages (e.g. loop only page 3 of 4 to edit in place) would be v handy ā€¦

4 Likes

Internal MIDI loop so a MIDI track can also control an audio track.

6 Likes

Now that you can use the machine as a sound card, stereo monitoring is a must.

5 Likes

After watching Cenkā€™s demo of the Model:Sample, I think it would be really neat to add a feature similar to randomizer to the conditional trigs menu. That way the Digitakt could switch to a random sequence per track, or even randomize an entire pattern using the ctrl + all feature.

6 Likes

Being able to ā€˜lockā€™ the sample start time. Eg, if putting it to 5 and holding down the trig key would mean the start would now skip in multiples of 5 - so 5,10,15,20.

then 7.5 would be 15, 22.5 and so on.

This would really be helpful working with quantised breaks without needing to pre chop in your DAW of choice.

8 Likes

I think that scale per track as the new M:S is a must for al new electron (DT, DN, AF of AR), and, as it have been said in many requests, I think that transpose the sequence via an external midi keyboard like in the Analog Four where you can transpose the sequence using the micro-keyboard it has, could be great.

5 Likes

his little pause and expression at 4:40ā€¦ Cenk should definitely NOT play poker! :smiley:

6 Likes

sad to see all these clever and mostly non questionable feature requests!
i think most of us donā€˜t understand all the restrictions between the machines and itā€˜s really sad to feel like being cheated a bit!

that new ā€žmodelā€œ is the same engine like a DT without sampling unit and two channels less.
but it has some features a DT doesnā€˜t have.
whatā€˜s wrong?
they want DT users to buy this product to have those features?

at least i got one serious feature request:
trig based recording!

Is it just me having the impression he wasnā€™t as enthusiastic about the M:S as he was last year with the Digitone (and with Digitakt two years ago)?

Why were there no official Elektron videos/demos/promos, but just 3rd party videos like this? (not counting that rushed video from Cenk before NAMM)

1 Like

Id really love if Elektron could figure out how to implement the FFT Freeze and scrub effect like we see in the Qu-Bit Nebulae. Maybe its in a new product or put in a future update of the DT or OT.
This is not only because its a killer ambient and drone effect, but also to keep me from falling off the wagon again and going modularā€¦ basically its a selfish ask :wink:

1 Like

Retrigger/ratchet on Midi tracks

5 Likes

OB2 video of synthtopia is also a very good promotion for elektron and itā€˜s products ā€¦

if this was my company, this would be the last product presentation for cenk ā€¦

his attitude doesnā€˜t sell the products better!

i hope we will see some model:s features in DT like that randomizing stuff!

1 Like